16

Kaelyn's POV

"Kaelyn!!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Shelby looking at me.

"What??" I replied.

"Follow me." She got up and I followed her. We went to Luke's room.

"Why are we in Luke's room??" I asked.

"We are going to scare the guys." She said.

"Okay, how??" "We are going to go outside. When they come outside, Jack, Ben, you, and I will spray them with water guns and throw pies in their faces." She said.

"Okay, but I think we should set an alarm for them." I said, smirking.

We went back to the living room and grabbed our phones. I grabbed Luke's and set an alarm for 5 minutes from now.

We ran outside, where Ben and Jack were. They handed us a water gun and pie, bringing us to the side of the house. We heard all of the boys groan when the alarm went off and we silently laughed.

"Kaelyn??" "Shelby??" They called out. We waited and a few minutes later they all came outside.

Ben and Jack motioned for us to go and we all went, squirting them when we came around the corner.

"AAHH!!" They all screamed. We then threw the pies at them, laughing.

They all pouted, arms crossed. "It was not funny." Luke said.

"Y-you're right!!" I laughed, causing them to smile.

"I-it was h-hilarious!!" Shelby said, and they pouted again.

"It got it all!!" Liz said, coming out with a camera.

"Nice!!" Shelby and I said, high-fiving her.

After the boys got cleaned up, we decided to go out for breakfast. Ashton, Luke, and I rode with Ben and Jack, while Shelby, Michael, and Calum rode with Liz and Andrew.

We all went home after we ate, and texted and Skyped all day long.

*Monday*

Shelby and I walked into school, talking about random stuff.

"Uh- Kaelyn is that Tyler at your locker??" Shelby asked.

"Yeah, it is." I replied.

"Hi Kaelyn." Tyler said as I got to my locker.

"Uh, hi." "So I was wondering if you would like to sit with me and my friends at lunch today." "Uh- no thanks, I am going to sit with my friends today." "Why would you even want to sit with those dorks?? My friends and I are way cooler." "Yeah- no. First- they are not dorks. Second- you don't talk about my friends like that!!" "I can talk about them however I want!!" He lifted his hand up, which was in a fist.

"Leave her alone!!" Calum, Michael, and Luke all said, coming over.

"Ah- the dorks have come to save you. But guess what?? I am not afraid of them." Tyler said. With that, he punched Luke.

"Stop!!" I said once they kept on fighting.

We finally stopped them, and Shelby held up her phone once Tyler left.

"I got it all on camera." She said.

"Thanks Shelby. Now let's go see the principal and then the nurse." I helped Luke walk, since Tyler had kicked his leg pretty hard.

"Whoa- what happened here??" The secretary asked as we came in.

"Tyler started a fight with Luke." Calum said. Tyler was known for fighting kids, so she didn't ask which one.