『 twenty-seven 』

Start from the beginning

and yeonjun is the only one who can tell him about everything.

speaking of the older, ❝there you are.

soobin shifted his eyes on a male walking near him. his vision is somehow blurry because he mayhap drank too much alcohol already but he is not yet drunk. seeing by the color pink of the hair and hearing the voice, the tall male assumes that it is yeonjun.

we're looking everywhere for you.❞ what yeonjun meant by "we" is that taehyun is with him. the younger don't want to be separated from his hyung as he is afraid of what will happen again after knowing that jiwon still cannot be seen up until now.

yeonjun plastered a smile on his lips but then it was immediately replaced by a frown noticing a bottle of whiskey on the floor and soobin holding a glass of it. ❝why are you drinking?

the tall male shook his head. ❝i just want to let out my frustrations.❞ he then curved his lips into a small smile before he takes a sip of his drink. 

letting out a sigh, yeonjun tried to snatch the glass that their leader is holding. ❝enough. singyu-ssi will get mad at you. let's go back now.❞ but the tall male didn't let go of his glass. ❝i can handle myself. you should go back.

we should go back.❞ the older attempted to get the glass again but soobin suddenly raised it, resulting in the shorter male to bump on his chest and let out a groan. ❝soobin, let's goㅡ❞ his words were taken aback as the taller lad unexpectedly hugged him. ❝please tell me what's happening between you and jiwon hyung.

i told youㅡ

please.❞ hearing sniffles from the lad, yeonjun widened his eyes and immediately remove his hug to check if he is crying. seeing tears visible in his eyes, the older let out a coo thinking how cute the male is even he is crying. ❝i promise i will tell you tomorrow, okay? right now, you should take a rest.❞ he mumbles out while wiping the tears on soobin's cheeks.

he wants to know right now but he knows yeonjun will just get mad at him if he forces him. he guesses he will wait until tomorrow came. 

nodding his head, soobin put back the bottle of whiskeys inside a plastic bag, including his glass, before he walks towards the elevator. yeonjun is following behind him. ❝i forgot you're here.❞ the taller male uttered seeing a blonde male standing beside the elevator.

scorning, taehyun crossed his arms. ❝i thought you won't remember me.❞ he said making their leader softly giggle. yeonjun just shook his head before telling taehyun to open the elevator so that they could go back now before their manager see them.

arriving at their dorm, soobin put the bottles on the glass table in front of the sofa before he walks directly to his shared room with taehyun. the other two members are already in their room since they need to sleep early for the activity tomorrow.