An hour later they met up with Lavanya, Payal and Akash at the food court as they had decided earlier. She told them that Arnav had stayed back at the meet for some more work. Since they didn't know when Arnav would be back, they decided to go ahead with lunch. There was a food festival that included foods from Punjab, South India etc. but, they decided to try some of the delicacies of the theme state Assam. Afterward, the group headed toward the Natyashala area where the folk dances were being held.

Khushi watched excitedly as the Assamese dancers performed their famous Bihu folk dance in their traditional Muga silk sarees. The saree was known as the golden silk saree as it was usually a combination of off-white or beige with red with beautiful patterns printed on them. At the end of one of the performances, an announcer came on stage to ask the audience that those interested in participating in the next performance should come backstage. Arnav walked up to the group just as Khushi got up to go backstage with a little encouragement from Lavanya.

'What happened Khushi?' asked Lavanya as she saw Khushi coming back from the backstage in just a few minutes.

'No, Lavanyaji there wasn't room for me,' she said her voice low as she took her seat next to Lavanya, 'There are too many people there.'

As they waited for the next performance to begin, the announcer was back on the stage.

'Would Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada come back stage please?' she said on the mike.

'I think there has been a mistake,' whispered Khushi when everyone said she should go.

'This is on request by ...... there is no name here, so let's say it's a secret admirer,' shouted the announcer, 'Please come back stage Mrs. Khushi.'

Khushi stole a glance at Arnav to see he was busy on the phone. When, she went back stage, she was taken into a green room and draped in the Muga silk saree which came with a ready blouse in the traditional red colour. When Khushi appreciated the beauty of the saree, she was told that she could keep as it had been paid for. Her hair was adorned with jasmine flowers and a red bindi stuck on her forehead to complete her look. She was then taken to an area where there were other participants learning the steps from the folk dancers. Khushi picked up the steps in no time as she had already seen the performance once. After a couple of rehearsals they were ready to go on stage.

The families of the dancers had been asked to sit upfront so that they could get a clear view when the dance began. As Arnav watched Khushi perform, he was entranced. Khushi looked ethereal in the traditional costume. She had a natural rhythm in her body which made her look like she had danced the Bihu folk dance all her life. The radiance in her face as she danced kept him enthralled throughout her performance.

After Khushi's dance, the groups walked around looking at the various stalls where folk painters, metal workers, stone and wood carvers, tie and dye craftpersons, embroiders, lace makers, textile printers, carpet and loom weavers, producers of silk fabrics, jewellers and sculptors displayed their skills. Khushi had changed back to her suit and come out carrying a small bag containing her beautiful Muga silk saree. Arnav, Akash and NK had walked ahead while the ladies trailed behind a few paces.

'So Khushi, secret admirer and all ha?' teased Lavanya, 'Do you know who it is?'

'Yes,' said Khushi simply looking at Arnav's back, 'It is the same person who gave me these bangles.' Khushi had put on the red-orange bangles that Arnav had given her on the day of havan before the wedding, as it matched with the yellow-orange Anarkali suit she was wearing.

'Are you trying to tell me that ASR gifted you bangles?'

'The day before we were married.'

The ladies joined the men as they stood contemplating if they should try their hand at rifle shooting.