chapter two-sitting with draco

Draco leaned in and started kissing y/n passionately on the lips.. they were in a field covered in flowers and the sun was going down. The sky looked beautiful.

Y/n woke up to draco shaking her to wake up.

"Wake up love, you smell really bad. Go take a fucking shower. Hurry up, we have to go on the train to hogwarts soon." Draco said aggressively.

'O-o-okay" y/n stuttered as she tried not to blush by drackie wakies stormy grey eyes and his beautiful face, but she failed miserably. Drako chuckled at this and left her room. But he opened the door again and said "HURRY UP YOU DIRTY PIG AND TAKE A GOD DAMN SHOWER."

"O-o-oh i-im sorry." Y/n said as draco yet again was leaving the room. "The kiss was only a dream.." y/n thought. She starts crying but very quietly so that no one would hear especially draco. She also thought about how the meeting went yesterday.. it wasn't bad except for when her father told draco i had a cruch on the halfblood Harry Pottter in 3rd year.

💚🐍

As draco was walking to one of the compartments crabbe and goyle were sitting in on the train, y/n decided to follow him. As draco walked into the compartment, she did too.

"Why the fuck are you in here?" Draco told y/n. "I-i just decided t-..to take a seat here.. if thats o-okay with you.." y/n said while stuttering.

"OBVIOUSLY NOT IF I TOLD YOU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE RIGHT?" Draco screamed. "Y-yea.. but i-i just thought.."
"WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG. GET OUT OF HERE YOU MUDBLOOD."draco screamed once again.

Y/n left the compartment sobbing. She finally stopped crying and went into the compartment where the ron, harry, and hermione were sitting in.

"Hey y/n!" harry said. "How dare you have the audacity to talk to me. Get a hold of yourself." Y/n said with an attitude while rolling her eyes.

"Dont talk to him like that. He's done nothing to you. And you still treat him like garbage after 6 years. You get a hold of yourself." Ron said angrily.

"What is he, your boyfriend? You should shut up either way you blood traitor. He should know how to talk for himself." Y/n said.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but y/n stopped her. "You sound dumb everytime you talk so shut your mouth you filthy mud blood." Before hermione could respond, drako stomped into the compartment angrily. Draco got y/n wrist and dragged her out of the compartment she was sitting in.

He pushed her against the wall and told her "what do you think you're doing sitting with the those 2 mudbloods and that blood traitor weasley???!?!!!!" He said very aggressively and angrily. "From now on, you are sitting with me. You pig" he said.

"Oh..o-o-okay" y/n said.

Draco dragged her all the way to his compartment and made her not speak for the rest of the trip to hogwarts and sat her down next to goyle.