Ch 2 Emma

Hinata and the team were having their practice when Hinata had to take a break. Oikawa and Anna decided to visit him after the revelation that Hinata is Emma, Oikawa didn't think he was Emma but it made more sense to him. "Great king?" Hinata called out, they were outside by the gym waiting for him to come out so they wouldn't disturb their practice.

"Hello, Emma" Hinata's eyes widen with fear and sadness, Emma? How does he know that name? Is he..? No. Tooru is dead and has been for years there's no way. Hinata gained his composure and asked who Emma is, Anna spoke up telling him the story "so it is you.." he paused, he looked at the ground hiding his face "Tooru.." he looked up with tears in his eyes, he ran to him hugging him, he hasn't been this emotional over a simple thing from the past till now.

"But, how?? You were shipped out like the rest of them and you didn't say anything about the truth!" Oikawa's face shows guilt but for once his guilt hadn't plagued his mind over staying silent for a year, but the boulder that carried the guilt of him leaving everything and everyone he loved had grown bigger and heavier. "I couldn't say a thing, Mama would've been suspicious of us if I told anyone else and she was watching me more than usual I couldn't do a thing, trust me I wanted to say something and help you escape but I thought that if I said something and someone let a secret slip we'd all be done for!" Oikawa's tone grew more and more desperate, he was breaking down again, Anna put a hand on his back, rubbing it to try and make him feel better

"I know how it feels" Oikawa looked back at Hinata, he knew what he meant just by those five words, he found out too, "Me and Norman found Conny's body, she looked so scared.. she must've been devastated when Mama sent her to the demons.." Oikawa's eyes widen at the mention of Norman's name, "Norman? Was he with you when you saw her?" "Yeah, Conny left Little Bunny when she got shipped off".

It was silent for a moment, but just for a moment when Kageyama cleared his throat to catch their attention, "oh! I have to get back to practice, I'll see you another time!" Hinata waved them goodbye when Anna spoke up to Hinata before he could go back inside, "can we meet up at this place?" It was a park that used to be very popular but was abandoned for having rumors being spread that it was a cemetery for kids who died at an early age, it looks like grace field, "oh yeah we can go tomorrow! We don't have practice and I can bring Gilda too"

Who knew a day like any other would bring an uncanny reunion

It was the next day, Oikawa decided to skip practice but didn't tell the team. "Where's captain?" Watari asked, it was already 3 minutes into practice but Oikawa wasn't there, "huh, that's weird, he's usually the first one here" Makki said, he was setting up the nets when he saw Oikawa walking to the gate but wasn't in his uniform, he was in casual clothes and had his bag with him and saw Anna with him, "hey, why is Oikawa leaving without going to practice?" Iwaizumi turned to look,

Oikawa was there but he didn't recognize who the blonde girl was till Kindaichi spoke up, "oh hey it's Anna! What's she doing with Oikawa-san though?" Matsun asked how he knew her, Kindaichi replied saying she's his classmate "I wonder why they're together though. Iwaizumi, did Oikawa say anything about skipping practice?" Matsun asked, Iwaizumi only shook his head and said that he just walked away before going to the gym. "Should we follow him?" Makki asked smiling, Matsun and Iwaizumi already knew what he was gonna do, Iwaizumi only rolled his eyes "no, we have practice, and following him would also be an invasion of privacy dumbass" Makki pouted and looked at Matsun who just shrugged.

Makki's face lit up, he had an idea, was Iwaizumi gonna like it if he found out? No, he definitely wouldn't but would it work? Yes, it would. "Hey Iwaizumi-san" Iwaizumi looked at Makki with an expressionless face but could make you shrink back in your seat, Makki continued "you know, it'd be bad if something happened to them" Makki looks at Matsun who knows exactly what he's doing. Iwaizumi glares at Makki who only looked at him with a slight smile. Iwaizumi sighed, "fine,
You can go" Iwaizumi walked away defeatedly. Matsun looked at Makki with wide eyes "ahaha I knew that would work"

Oikawa and Anna hadn't gone far yet, they were waiting for Hinata and Gilda by the Seijoh gates, "when did Sho say he was coming again?" Anna sat down on the floor while Oikawa was standing right outside "in a few minutes- oh there he is" Hinata was walking to them with a girl with green hair and round glasses, Gilda. Gilda stopped in her tracks, "hi Gilda"

Oikawa smiled at her, Gilda walked to him faster and faster and hugged him, like if she didn't he'd disappear with no trace and leave forever "you could've just asked for a hug y'know" "shut up let me hug you in peace" Gilda says while tears formed in her eyes, after a while she let go of the hug and wipes her tears, "but how? You survived? You escaped"

"I'm sorry I didn't come back" Oikawa said, Gilda looked at him with an eyebrow raised "come back? You were gonna come back? Why?" Oikawa explained his plan of coming back to help them escape

"So you carried a burden of a secret for a year out of fear that Mama would find out if someone slipped up.." Gilda said, her face expressionless. Oikawa's face scrunched up, hearing that from another person from Grace field made him feel worse. Gilda put a hand on his shoulder "I get it, Shoyo did the same thing to me and Don" Oikawa stayed silent "but he had his reasons as to why he did it and I'm sure you did too" Gilda smiled at him,

"I did, she was watching me and I couldn't take risks, I don't wanna risk anything unless I have a guaranteed victory, I'm so sorry" Oikawa shut his eyes, Gilda pulled him into a hug again "don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault"

"It wasn't your fault"

"Bleh ok enough of that sad depressing stuff, we're gonna go to the park remember?" Oikawa broke the hug and quickly wiped his tears with a big smile on his face, they all laughed the sad atmosphere away and walked to the park.

Makki, and Matsun, who were watching the whole thing had confused faces, so many thoughts swarming their heads "'it wasn't your fault', what wasn't his fault? Did something happen to them?" No one answered, "does Iwaizumi, know them?" Matsun asked, he shook his head no "they look like they've known each other for so long but I don't think he knows them" they all went silent "why was Hinata there? And what does he have to do with this?" Makki spoke up, what are you hiding Tooru Oikawa?

.
.
.

End of chapter 2