what the hell was this tall womens' deal?

she dragged you out the house screaming and kicking, guards were all over the place, lined up. wearing the same uniform you've seen your father in countless times.

'you've got to be kidding me-', you thought.

your dad didn't teach you how to fight, never taught you how to use your technique. never taught you how to at least bite someone and then run away. he only taught you how to be a standard and decent citizen to society. though, you've only ever been taught by movies how to fight, never by him, he made sure of that really.

wait, you could try that-

you did attempt. well, it was a failed attempt. you had tried to do the twisty arm thing, which only made her twist your wrist, making you let out a pained sob. shit, was she strong.

were they allowed to do this?

where was your dad?

"hey!-" someone yelled - you recognized that voice. you recognized it from anywhere. you were being dragged into a car, but before you did, you turned to look at where the voice came from.

"move out of my way, or so help me utahime, i will hurt you-" it was your dad. his tone strict and filled with venom. he didn't even have his blindfold on like he usually did. his blue eyes were narrowed, sending daggers to some other chick whom you could assume was utahime. it was out of character for him to look so angry. you never really saw him act so serious.

not unless it came to your safety.

before you could say anything, you get pushed into the backseat of the car. being sat in between two male guards, the woman, mei mei, had made her way to the passenger seat as another guard made it into the car in the driver's seat.

where were they taking you now?

-

you opened your eyes, looking around and seeing that you were in some kind of room. there, you sat across from a black-haired female, a scar evident on her face. the person who sat next to her was that mei mei girl who dragged you out of your place by force. then on the other side of her was another person. a guy, he seemed younger than all of them.

maybe he was around your age.

just as you opened your mouth to speak, someone came in. you turned to look at who it was. your dad.

"why is yuuta here?" he asked, pursing his lips as he sat down besides you. he grabbed your hand, making you give it a squeeze in return. it was like you guys' secret conversation.

'are you okay?'

'i'm okay'

the black-haired girl sighed, "you are aware keeping this secret from your clan and your family is a huge felony here?" she asked, closing her eyes as if she was expecting something right after. gojo pulled his hand away from yours. he had his blindfold on, looking over at yuuta and giving a smile. the boy only looked down at his fidgety hands, pursing his lips into a thin line.

gojo saw that he was nervous - you could only watch the interaction. "so yuuta," he started, ignoring utahime's words, and leaning back in his spot and crossing his legs. "were you forced here too, simply because you're the only person they could get immediately? or did you come here to decide your baby cousins' fate?" he asked, his smile gone, tone serious.

he was angry. he saw how mei mei treated you, how you got your arm snatched and got pushed into a car against your own free will. the least they could've done was inform you the situation. but here you were, completely clueless as to what the hell was happening.