Next step together

Start from the beginning

" I don't like your face " jas cursed under his breath for sounding this feeble.

 Alex went stiff for a moment before a gentle smile enveloped his lips.

" mhm? last time I checked, I was as good-looking as ever, even agreed by the one in my arms. "

Jas raised his eyebrows " by who? don't make me laugh and you're too full of yourself. Do you know what is handsomeness? " 

Alex cocks his brows to his question, like what is handsome? 

" This " jas pointed his finger at himself.

Alex rolled his eyes affectionately, slowly enunciated every word "It's not, you're a pretty, cute, beautiful, gentle little boy who was liked by me, this handsome man ''

'' I'm handsome a..and pretty too " he pouted.

"of course, and I will always smile when I'm with you'' he just accepted his words and replied warmly.

" hm, then why is that 'my Titanic has already drowned' expression on your face?

Sigh " of course if my omega is hurt, wouldn't I be sad. who won't, tell me? "

" what? I just fainted it's nothing serious. if you look like that I too will hurt. Do you want me to be hurt " jas knows well if he says like that his alpha would sure spill everything instead of seeing him hurt?

" it's..." 

" it's? " 

He sighed " it's because you're hurt, coz by me, your pheromones were imbalanced because I'm not with you. we don't mark yet and because we're fated mates, it's like our souls were calling for each other and ask to devour each other. it's been a week since we met but there's not much contact, because you're an omega you are weak than me. so it affected you first and after I too will yearn for you. I thought we can take it slow in this relationship and know each other before anything but now I think it's best to take the next step what do you say. And I just said the theories based on my own assumptions. I can't be sure. " He breathed deeply.

Jas just laid his head on the latter's chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat" Don't be like that, we agreed together, that we're taking it slow. Not like you forced me or I forced you. If we can't take it shows there's nothing we can do. We will understand and know each other on the way in this process anyway and about the next step. What do you think it is? I'm ready for anything. haa I'm going to be rich soon " jas chuckled at the last sentence.

Alex too chuckled softly, " Are you that happy, now you are going to be rich? " 

" of course " without hesitation, confidently he replied. 

" well then, I will work hard and make more money for you " he tightened his hold on the jas and rested his chin above Jasper's head making him stay still. Jasper too stayed still and further leaned to his embrace. They entwined their fingers and basked in each other warmth.

The next step was still in the question neither of them answered. 

They arrived at Alex's apartment in the meantime. Alex still carried him to his place and jas was just happy to be treated like this. 

This is the first time Jas stepped into his personal space. It made him feel happy and reassured. The whole place was reeking his alphas pheromones, everywhere. 

Seeing Jasper sniffing around " even if I stayed with my parents when work ends late or I don't feel like going home. This will be the home for me "