~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Zacznij od początku

"What else did you take? What else have you got? Tell me the truth, or I swear I shall run you through with this knife."

"There!" Luna said.

The ropes bounding the four new prisoners fell away. Ron immediately began to run around the cellar looking for a way out and Harry cautiously approached Lina. Once by her side, he held out his hand to her.

Another piercing scream from Hermione and Lina took Harry's hand and let him pull her up.

"We thought you were dead," Harry said.

"I'm not" she looked past Harry to Ron who was trying to find a way out "there's no way out. We've tried everything, but it's impossible."

Ron turned to Lina "use your wandless magic then!"

Lina looked to Harry to the floor, a sense of shame and embarrassment washing over her   "I can't. If I could I would've left a long time ago."

"What else did you take, what else? ANSWER ME! CRUCIO!" Bellatrix yelled.

Hermione's screams echoed off the wall, Ron was half sobbing as he pounded the walls with his fists. Harry pulled a pouch out that was hidden under his shirt.

"Help us!" Harry yelled out of nowhere at a shard of mirror startling Lina greatly. "We're in the cellar of Malfoy Manor, help us!"

Hermione was now screaming worse than ever.

"HERMIONE! HERMIONE!" Ron bellowed.

"How did you get into my vault?" They heard Bellatrix scream "did that dirty goblin in the cellar help you?"

"We only met him tonight!" Hermione sobbed "we've never been inside your vault...it isn't the real sword! It's a copy, just a copy!"

"A copy?" Bellatrix screeched "oh a likely story?"

"But we can find out easily!" Lucius "Draco fetch the goblin, he can tell us whether the sword is real or not!"

Harry dashed across the cellar to where Griphook was huddled on the floor but the words exchanged were lost to Lina.

Scuttled steps down to the cellar could be heard and the next moment Draco's shaking voice spoke from behind the door "stand back. Line up against the back wall. Don't try anything, or I'll kill you!"

They did as told. Ron clicked the deluminator and the lights whisked back into his pocket restoring the cellar's darkness.

Draco marched inside, wand held out in front of him, pale and determined. He sized Griphook by the arm and backed out again, dragging Griphook with him. The door slammed shut at the same time a loud crack echoed inside the cellar.

Ron clicked the deluminator. Three balls of light flew back into the air from his pocket, revealing Dobby the house-elf.

"DOB-"

Harry hit Ron on the arm to stop him from shouting.

Overhead they could hear Draco marching Griphook to Bellatrix/

Dobby's enormous tennis ball-shaped eyes were wide, he was trembling from his feet to the tips of his ears. "Harry Potter" he squeaked a quiver in his voice "Dobby has come to rescue you."

"But how did you-" an awful scream downed Harry's words "you can disapparate out of this cellar?" He asked Dobby, who nodded his ears flopping. "And you can take humans with you." Dobby nodded again.

"Right, Dobby, I want you to grab Lina, Luna, Dean and Mr Ollivander and take them - take them to-"

"Bill and Fleur's," Ron said "Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth."