~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁 ~

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes footsteps were coming down the cellar stairs, the door opened, someone entered and the door was closed as a terrible drawn-out scream came from directly above them.

"HERMIONE!" A voice that sounded exactly like Ron bellowed "HERMIONE!"

"Be quiet" another voice said that sounded exactly like Harry, but Harry couldn't be here. Lina looked up but couldn't see anything in the dark "shut up Ron, we need to work out a way-"

"HERMIONE! HERMIONE!"

"We need a plan, stop yelling - we need to get these ropes off-"

"Harry," Luna said "Ron? Is that you?"

Ron stopped yelling as Luna stood up and moved closer.

"Harry? Ron?"

"Luna?" Ron asked.

"Yes, it's me! Oh no, I didn't want you to be caught."

"Luna, can you help us get these ropes off?" Harry asked.

"Oh, yes, I expect so...there's an old nail we use if we need to break anything...just a moment..."

There were more screams from overhead, only now they could hear Bellatrix yelling too, her words inaudible as Ron started yelling again. "HERMIONE! HERMIONE!"

"Evangelina?" Luna asked, "Evangelina, have you got the nail or has Mr Ollivander?"

Lina raised a hand and pointed to Ollivander.

"I'm sorry did you say, Evangelina?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Luna said searching for the nail.

"What-"

"You'll need to stay still," Luna said returning the nail and began to cut the rope.

"I'm going to ask you again!" They heard Bellatrix yell from upstairs "where did you get this sword? Where?"

"We found it - we found it - PLEASE!" Hermione screamed.

"Ron, please stay still!" Luna whispered, "I can't see what I'm doing-"

"My pocket!" Ron said, "I'm my pocket there's a deluminator and its full of light!"

There was a click and a ball of light floated above their heads.

Lina had look away at the sudden appearance of bright light, her eyes taking a few seconds to adjust. She looked back up to see Ron, a goblin, Dean Thomas and finally Harry.

"Lina" Harry whispered.

"She hasn't spoken in a while," Luna said sadly "not since she found out about Ted Tonks."

Harry looked at Lina truly, her hair was greasy and knotted like it hadn't been brushed in a while, her clothes which were her St mungo's uniform was filthy and had specks of blood splattered over it and it was ripped. She was also incredibly skinny just as Sirius was when he escaped from Azkaban. Her face was sunken, eyes were wide and haunted and she had several gases across her face and arms.

"What did they do to you?" He asked her.

"You are lying, filthy mudblood, and I know it!" Bellatrix yelled "you have been inside my vault at Gringotts! Tell me the truth, tell me the truth!"

Hermione screamed again.

"HERMIONE!" Ron yelled.

Lina snapped her head up to the ceiling and squeezed her eyes shut, she needed to snap out of this state and find a way to help Hermione.