Sai-(trying to dodge him) Mujhe kuch nahi sunna hai. (I don't want to listen anything)

Virat-sunna padega. (You have to listen)

Sai- Nahi sunna hai. (No...)

Virat- Nahi sunna hai tho thik hai. Mai phir se kiss karunga. Baad mai mat bolna. (Ok, if you don't want to listen. Then I will kiss you again. Don't blame me later.)

Sai- aap esa kuch nahi karenge... (You will not do any such thing)

Virat- mai kar saktha hu. (I can do)

Sai- (Stubbornly) nahi sunna hai mujhe. (I don't want to listen)

Seeing her stubborn state, he got more angry and kissed her again to show her that he can do the thing which he already warned her. This time he did not kiss for long. He broke the kiss and told,

Virat- See I have already warned you. I can do what I told. You only told me once right, "don't tell something which you can't do". See, I told you what I can do and proved by doing it. I am just following your words. (refer laati incident after sai returned from Pakhi's house)

Sai shocked seeing how he is twisting her own words and using them against her. Virat felt proud of himself for successfully shutting her mouth.

Virat- Now please listen to me.

Sai turned her head away from him angrily. Seeing her silent he continued,

Virat- Sai tum meri biwi ho. Tum kuch bhi puch sakthi ho mujhe. Tumhara pura haq hai mujh par. Par yeh batao ki tum itna gussa kyo ho rahi ho? Tumko sab pehle se patatha. Mai tumko pehle sab bata chuka hu. Tumko kyo takleef horaha hai mujhe aur pakhi ko saath mai dekh kar? Pehle tho tumhe kuch faraq nahi padtha tha. Ab tumhe itna kyo faraq pad raha hai? (Sai.... You are my wife. You can ask me anything and you have right to do so. First tell me this, why were you angry? You knew everything from the start, I told you everything. Why were you effected seeing me and Pakhi together? Earlier you didn't care about this. But now, why this is affecting you?)

Sai- Mujhe koi faraq nahi padtha abhi bhi. Aap kis se baat kar rahe hai, kis se pyaar karrahe hai, mujhe is se koi faraq nahi padega. (Even now I don't care. I don't care about, to whom you speak, to whom you love)

Seeing that how seeing him and Pakhi together is affecting her, he felt happy. But she is so stubborn to accept. Earlier she used to not express, but now she is able to mask even though she wants. He went near her where their noses are touching,

Virat- acha...tumhe kuch faraq nahi padega? (ok... you don't care?)

Sai- Nahi...(No...)

Virat felt happyby seeing how his closeness is affecting her. He started nuzzling her ear and nape sensually. She felt goosebumps all over her body with all his actions.

Virat-Pakka??

Sai- Haa....

She felt something weird in her stomach and weak with all his ministrations. He started kissing all over her neck.

Virat-pakka?? (He spoke near her ear sensually and kissed near her ear)

Sai is not in a state to answer. She is lost in him. Staring into her eyes Virat thought "What I am seeing in her eyes is true? Desire? I think even she is also not aware of this."

Seeing her lost, he took his hand and started caressing her womanly assets. This is all new to her. She is not understanding what all happening to her. But she liked it. She liked his touch. She clutched his hand tightly as she could not handle all this. He kissed her again. This time it was slow kiss filled with passion and need. This time she responded and tried to follow him. When he pressed her breasts, a moan escaped her mouth. Seeing this as chance, he entered her mouth. After sometime, they broke the kiss when they felt the need of oxygen.