From Another World [>Kakashi Love Story<]

I don't own Naruto, but I do own my OC.

-//////////////////////////////////-

"Come on, Coco!" I growled at Sarah for my nick name she gave me as she pinched my cheeks like any normal friend would do.

"Leave her be, Sarah. Sheesh. You're gong to make her cheeks stay that way if you keep doing that." Caleb, my half brother snickers. Sarah lets me go and glomps Caleb. Love birds.

"But she's so fun to tease!" I cross my arms and grunt, looking away. "I'm going to go out." I grumble and walk out of the house.

Once I reach the park, I see Alaina and Brittany. I groan as they approach. I keep playing my music, 'Black Betty' by Big City Rock. I can hear them screaming at me so I pull a Kakashi.

I stopped. Pulled out an earphone and glance over my shoulder. "Did you say something?" They went beat red and I shrugged. I put the headphone back in and continued to walk to my apartment I shared with my little brother, Aaron.

I opened the door. "Coco!" Aaron yelled. I sighed and grabbed the railing. I hefted myself up and over, landing on my feet.

Aaron was sitting on the couch with the first season of Naruto in his hands. He gave me the puppy eyes and I sighed, slumping my shoulders in defeat. I nodded and he jumped to shove the DVD into the player. I rolled my eyes and flipped onto the couch as he started the DVD.

My little brother, Aaron Streams, is to my shoulder. 5'0" and still growing. He has sandy blond hair with hazel eyes. He's skinny and always wears nice clothes. All. The. Time. Not even in lazy days! For a young kid, 14 years old. My little man is growing up! Tear face.

My name is Cody Streams. Coco to my family and closet friends. I have Snow White hair that has a blue hue in the sunlight. It reaches to the middle of my thighs. I have ice blue eyes. Im 21 years old. I'm 5'6 inches and a very laid back wear of clothes. I love slacks but sometimes tight jeans. I'm average. Nice curves but not too curvy.

"-ey!" I jumped and looked at Aaron. He shoved the popcorn in my face and I grabbed a handful and are it. The movie began and I laid back, starting to feel dizzy.

"Hey sis?" I looked at him. He looked dizzy as well. "You feel that?" He whispered. "Yeah? I don't feel so good..." I said and fell over on the couch on Aaron. I Remember seeing Naruto laughing like it was towards us before I passed out.

***********************************

I woke up to grass tickling my nose. I swatted it away and froze. Grass? I sat up immediately and my vision swam. I fell back and my left arm hit another soft, warm body. It grunted.

"Ugh..." I heard. I looked over and saw Aaron sitting up. "Cody?" I sat up with him and rubbed my temples. I looked around and my eyes widened at the sight of huge ass trees.

"Cody.....what happened to us?" I shrugged and stood up. I inhaled and smelt....I twitched my nose....wet dog? I heard a 'shing' and a whistling. I grabbed Aaron and rolled out of the way as I heard a 'shunk' in the ground. I looked at it and blinked.

"A...a kunia?" Aaron gaped. I crawled to it and sat next to it. I tilted my head and grabbed the hilt. I yanked it out only to have it block and other Kunia. I squeaked and dropped it.

"Stop throwing those things! You can kill someone!" Aaron yelled as he came over. He crouched and picked one up. He examined it as I saw a flash of silver.

"Cody....aren't these from Naruto?" I looked at it and twisted it in my hands. I hummed. "How is that possible?" Aaron looked down and snapped his eyes to mine. "Remember those stories from Wattpad?" I snorted.

"I'm not kidding, Cody! It's possible!" I stood up, still holding the Kunia, and frowned at the grass. It's not possible.. I mean, it could explain the trees and where we woke up...

I instinctively rose my hand and caught something between my pointer and middle finger. I blinked and looked at it. Another Kunia. I turned and saw Aaron staring at me, wide eyed.

Suddenly, I heard a growling. I turned to see a very huge, I mean a steroid pumped dog. Aaron appeared in front of me, Kunia at the ready. I gripped onto his grey button up and shook. I'm terrified of dogs.

"Stay away from my sister, you mutt." Aaron growled. I heard growled behind me and I looked over my shoulder. Five more dogs surrounded us. I whimpered and held onto Aaron. One came at me and I yelped.

"We mean no harm." Aaron said, throwing both Kunia away. He grabbed mine and threw it as well. "They're leaf Nin-dogs." Aaron whispered. "I don't care! They're do-ah!" One came up to me and froze. It came a stop at me leg and I blacked out from the lack of air, Aaron calling out my name.

-//////////////////////////////////-

Please review!!

XD