THE BEGINNING

BEFORE YOU START: PLEASE PLAY THE SONG - IT FITS THE MOOD OF THIS CHAPTER

Y/N stood in her room scrolling through her Instagram, it was full of people bullying her and taunting her. She looked at one specific comment on a photo of her in a swimsuit.

Freddit2fine34😈: Great! You look even more like a bitch now. Way to show off your body, whore.

Y/N clenched her phone. Freddy was her ex-boyfriend, as she broke up him after he cheated on her with Eleanor. She took a breath and then closed her eyes. She scrolled away from the post as she saw a post from her school.

She wondered to herself for a second

She wondered to herself for a second. If she went, who would she even go with? Would she even have a chance of winning? Would people tease her in person? Suddenly, she heard yelling coming from the kitchen. She opened her door to find her parents arguing, again.  

"I swear I didn't sleep with Chris!" Her mother screamed

"Bullshit! His wife said she saw you and him canoodling each other!" Her father yelled.

"You know that woman is insane!"

"No, you are!" He screamed.

Suddenly, Y/F/N slapped Y/M/N. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Fine, I did sleep with Chris. At least he's not a bitch!" She yelled and punched him. She leapt onto him and started punching him viscously. Y/N stood there in shock.  

What just happened?

Why do I feel like this?

Why do I feel...angry?

I feel like...I wanna kill them.

But why?

I...

Y/N slowly crept closer to the knife that sat on the table as she looked at her reflection in it. She remembered a time she wanted to do this.

"Honey, tough it up. The other girls are just joking with you." She looked at Y/M/N with tears streaming down her face. "By psychically hurting me?!" Y/M/N burst into laughter and pushed her daughter to the ground. "That's just how they act honey." She whispered.

Y/N walked closer and closer to her mother. She could taste the justice. She could see her dead body. She yearned for this moment, and now, she's finally raising a knife over her mother's head. With a loud scream, Y/N stabbed Y/M/N in the head as her body went limp and fell on Y/F/N. He looked wide-eyed and smiled. "Honey, you saved me! You saved me from that psycho!" Y/F/N hugged Y/N as she just stood. She didn't hug back as she felt something in her heart. It wasn't sympathy, it wasn't sadness, it was like she wasn't done. Her eyes filled with bloodlust as she plunged the knife into her fathers chest. He screamed in fear as he grabbed Y/N's ankle, dragging her to floor with him. He punched her ankle as she stabbed his arm. He let go of her, whining in pain as Y/N leapt up. She cast the knife above her head as she impaled Y/F/N. She giggled at the sight of her dead mother and father. She danced on her dead bodies as she looked at her phone sitting on the bed. The school prom was only for seniors but, it was just a grade, right?

As Y/N entered the gym, she grinned cutely. 

Gotta put on an act.

She wore her mother's wedding dress to the prom.

She sashayed to the dance floor as multiple student's were dancing with each other

It's my time. Time to prove them all wrong.

She waltzed through a path the crowds made as they gossiped and walked away from her. She waved at all of them like a princess as she leapt onto the stage. "Hello assholes and bitches! It's me, your favorite whore, Y/N! Now I don't wanna interrupt the party for two long since I know most of you wanna fuck after this, but I just wanted to say a few words." She turned around to the prom queen crown and scepter. She grabbed them and smiled. "So I'm just gonna like take this stupid thing because honestly after all the shit you all put me through, I deserve it. So anyway, I just wanted to thank two very special people in the audience tonight. Freddy and Eleanor! Thanks to these two, they manipulated all of you into thinking I did something wrong! Now, I want both of these rats to get on the stage for the crowning of Prom King!" Freddy hesitantly walked up on the stage with Eleanor trailing behind him. 

"Now I would just like to tell Eleanor something just for her."

Y/N walked to Eleanor when Freddy stood in front of her. "Don't worry I won't do anything to her, babe." She said to Freddy. "Don't call me that." He looked to Eleanor as she nodded and he stepped aside. Y/N whispered in Eleanor's ear.  "Just wait until he's used you all up, he won't even care." She then picked up the Prom King crown and scepter as she put down her scepter. She smiled at Freddy and then at the audience. "I just wanted to say before I crown you Freddy..." She said. 

"I hope I see you in hell"

She swung the scepter at Freddy's head as blood splattered everywhere. Everyone screamed in fear as Eleanor started crying at the sight of her now headless boyfriend. Y/N raised the Prom Queen scepter above Eleanor's head as Eleanor looked back at her with sadness in her eyes. 

"Nice meeting you."

1 HOUR LATER

The police rushed into the building to find a horrifying sight. There were many bodies on the floor in a bowing pose as a girl and a boy were hung on a mannequin wide-eyed. Above all the bodies on the wall laid bloody text that read: LIVED LIKE A QUEEN.

Where was Y/N? Well after she murdered everyone in the gym, she ran back to her house to steal her parent's car. She decided she needed to make a new identity for herself. She would still make her name Y/N but just change her personality, looks, and backstory. She thought of one place she always wanted to go to.

Las Vegas.