Pro-logue.

"Hey, Yu, do you ever think that, even if we get recalibrated. . . We'll find each other once more?" A man spoke

". . .I like to think that. . . I don't want to forget you. . . Your everything to me Kay, I just wish you could stay by me. . . Forever. . ." A woman, known as Yu, replied.

"Don't worry. . . I-Im sure, we'll know each other, I'm sure even through all this. We'll end up back together. . . History's always doomed to repeat itself right?" He asked a smirk plastered on his face as he tried to comfort Yu with his comedic relief as he did many times before. Though, he was just as hopeful before.
The couple held each other closely as tears leaked from their eyes as they could only think about what would happen to their soul mate. The person they held onto for what seemed to be their entire lives. Both thought it was better this way, this was for each other. . .

Days passed, and the enemy arrived, guided by a narcissistical boron. .

Captured by the enemy they fled, or rather gave themselves up. Yu and Kay were locked up, separately from one another as the cold hearted mechanisms took them away to be "Recalibrated" as they say, so that they never even knew each other to begin with, so all shall be. It hasn't been a rumor, all hopeful thinking lost. And it did. . the two were brought back to their home planet, completely devoid of knowing one another. Months passed

Yu had been taken to where she "belonged". With Ozias. . . Being betrothed to him. The selfish bastard held no regards for her only following what he thought was correct, what everyone in that damned world to be correct! To follow the matchmaker for it will ALWAYS know the perfect match.

And Kay. Probably back to his foster home, to the place he worked, and of course with his "match" to.

Though the two's minds were recalibrated there was always something bothering them, a void placed within their mind, always thinking about it as if there was just some kissing piece. They would even lose sight of reality as they went to the deepest reaches of their mind to find out. Though they never could. It was as if a line of gunpowder was laying around. . .

But, all it really needed, was a spark. That's all it needed, before the explosions would reveal all that is true. Just like a chemical reaction.

I guess that's where it takes us too now. . . To see what happens when a spark is made.