A Moment's Peace | Muzan, Kokushibo, Douma and Akaza x Fem!Reader (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Good morning (Y/n)-chan." Upper two said right before upper three came and punched him hard enough to send half of his head flying.

"Muzan-sama said not to touch her Douma!"

"You're the one who was holding her hand while she was passed out, Akaza-dono. Admit it. (Y/n)-chan has totally swooned you too." Douma said whilst regenerating the top of his head.

(Y/n) blinked several times. Swooned? Oh no. Did two demons just fall in love with me? She looked around desperately for her sword but couldn't located it. She did catch Upper one beside her futon staring at her with a clear look of endearment.

Akaza loomed over (Y/n) in a protective manner while glaring daggers at Douma. "It doesn't matter! Muzan-sama said (Y/n) will be his queen! You better keep your distance! I on the other hand am one of his favorites and Kokushibo is one of his long-standing upper moons. I'm sure Muzan-sama will allow us to get close with (Y/n)."

"Akaza don't go disregarding Douma's superiority... he is your superior..." Kokushibo scolded lowly. "And what makes you think... Muzan-sama would even allow us... near his queen."

"I'm not anyone's queen!" (Y/n) rebutted right as Muzan entered the room. She flinched feeling his immense aura spread through the room.

"Now, now. Let's not crowd around the future queen." Muzan said to which the upper moons backed away (Y/n). She backed away as Muzan knelt beside her futon and smacked his hand away when he reached out for her. Muzan didn't relent at the smack. He just kept reaching out until he had her cheek cupped in his palm. "Did you sleep well? You look quite refreshed. Working in the demon slayers has clearly been taxing on you but it hasn't ruined your beauty or courage one bit."

(Y/n) was silent. It's true her work in the demon slayers had taken its toll on her. Months and months of mostly sleepless night that left her with dark rings under her eyes. Her little spa day last night hadn't even scratched the surface of her leg pain. Any moment of rest she had was spent recuperating.

Muzan spoke after a brief silence. "I take your silence to mean I'm right. You poor thing. Don't worry, I'll nurse you back to full strength. A queen shouldn't feel like she'll drop dead sooner from exhaustion."

---

(Y/n) didn't expect Muzan to have much on his plate aside from demon duties but she soon found out that the demon king was a wealthy business with plenty of human connections. A long day consisting of eating fancy foods and getting expensive clothes was nice, but it wasn't her thing. She wasn't materialistic. The private invite-only spa Muzan could book at her request was the true highlight of the day.

"I could get used to this." She mumbled as she sat alone in the hot tub.

"(Y/n)-chan~!" Douma peered in through the door causing (Y/n) to sink further into the water so he couldn't see anything but her head above the bubbling water.

"How did you get in here!"

Akaza ran running down the hall and punched Douma's head off again before turning to (Y/n). "My apologies (Y/n)-sama!" He bowed to hide his blushing face then quick as lightning grabbed Douma and dragged him away, leaving (Y/n) perplexed in the hot tub. She let out a chuckle as the situation replayed in her mind.

Those two sure are unique.

---

(Y/n) was seated in front of the coffee table on the centermost tatami platform in the infinite fortress, enjoying some tea whilst reading. Muzan was across on another upside-down platform working on his potions and occasionally glancing at (Y/n) with a soft smile. "How's the book?"

"It's great Muzan-sama. Thank you so much for getting it for me. And for the kanzashi." (Y/n) reached to stroke the (f/f) kanzashi atop her head.

"You're welcome. And just call me Muzan.

"Okay." (Y/n) turned her head upon hearing the biwa demon strum her biwa, teleporting Kokushibo into the infinite fortress. "Hey Kokushibo."

"Hello (Y/n)-sama..." He said in an uncharacteristic sheepish voice. He fiddled with something he was holding on the back of his hand. He glanced at Muzan before breathing deeply and handing out a box that displayed a golden necklace with a (f/f) hanging off the end. "For you... I thought it suit you..."

"Oh, thank you Kokushibo." (Y/n) took the box and opened it to stroke the necklace. Kokushibo helped her put it on then stepped back to look at her.

"You look amazing." Kokushibo said in that sheepish tone again then disappeared in the blink of an eye, leaving (Y/n) swooned by his gift and Muzan raging at his subordinate's guts.

---

This was an awkward situation. (Y/n) was currently caught in the crossfire of an argument between Douma and Akaza. It started while (Y/n) was enjoying the night air...

"(Y/n)-sama!" The two demons called out simultaneously causing (Y/n) to sweat drop seeing the two demons literally racing to get to her first. Akaza won and handed her a flower crown made entirely of (f/f). (Y/n) of course accepted the gift with a smile.

Douma watched the exchange with a perverted smirk. "Oh Akaza-dono, you're just as soft as the flowers. If you want a girl to be head over heels for you, then you need these." He held up a box of chocolate covered strawberries which Akaza immediately smacked out of Douma's hand to which Douma began fighting him for ruin the chocolate strawberries.

(Y/n) rubbed her temples and cleared her room which made the two demons look at her. "Listen. I love the flower crown, but I'd rather spend some time with you both. How does a moonlight walk sound?"

The two demons immediately took her up on that offer, enjoying the serenity of the night and the conversations they had throughout their time together.

---

(Y/n) sat in her room doing some self-reflection while Muzan and the upper moons were outside arguing about (Y/n). More specifically they were arguing about their shared feelings for her. Muzan may have said she would been his queen—would being the keyword. Muzan and her were not official, thus leaving a loophole for the upper moons to exploit to get close to her.

(Y/n) thought long and hard about her future with only one of them but she couldn't. She loved them all equally. Muzan who was intimidating yet a soften on the inside. Kokushibo, the tall, stoic, and silent teddy bear. Douma, the most outgoing demon of the four. And Akaza the woman respecting sweetheart who counteracted Douma's perverted side. The four were the perfect balance. Neither could exist without the other.

She sighed heavily then walked out of her room to where the four were arguing about how much better husband material they were and throwing the occasional roast to mock the others.

"Stop! I love you all!" (Y/n) confessed, shutting them up in an instant. "I tried and I tried so hard to imagine a future with just one of you, but I can't. It hurts just thinking about it. I've gotten to know all of you for who you are, not what you are, and I want to be a part of all your lives as much as you want to be a part of mine. Please don't make me choose one over the others. I know the idea of a poly relationship may seem intimidating, but it's worked out for other people I know. We can make it work for us."

After a long cold silence, the four men simultaneously hugged (Y/n) and planted a kiss on which ever part of her face was available. Of course, Douma tried to go for her lips, but Muzan beat him to it, leaving the other three to pout and beg (Y/n) for a kiss on the lips which she happily gave out. They spent the rest of the night on a moonlit walk, sharing laughs, smiles and kisses amongst themselves. This was certainly not what (Y/n) imagined would happen when she got a moment's peace from her former job but she was certainly not complaining.