The Warewolf AU (5/5) || 03

Start from the beginning

"Koo" Aera mumbled, sitting between his forelegs. Jungkook looked at her, leaning closer and licked her face making her giggle.

"Koo, Chimin oppa at home... le's go." She said and the wolf paused for a moment, staring at her with eyes gleaming in fear and sympathy. He averted his gaze, lowering his head and tugged on his sister's dress, pulling her closer, as if giving her a hug of reassurance.

Aera flinched, turning her head towards the door then glancing back at Jungkook who shifted back in his human form, frowning at the door as he didn't expect anyone right now. He stood up and sat Aera on the bed before walking towards the door. A strong scent filled his nostrils, halting his feet mid motion, he gulped thickly, eyes fixated at the door knob.

He quietly, looked out through the peeping hole after locking the door and released a breath, glancing at his sister who sat playing with her kitty plush, unaware of the danger awaiting outside the room.

He turned around, scanning through the room and stopped staring at the window. The only problem that struck his brain was that the room is situated more or less hundred meters above ground and he has his three-year-old sister with him.

"Oppa–"

"Shh" Jungkook whispered, placing his index finger against his lips and walked up to her, carrying her in his arms. "Be quiet okay?"

"Okay" Aera whispered, nodding her head.

They glanced towards the door again, hearing another knock. Jungkook shook his head, grabbing his bag and unhooked the securing-belt from it's back side. Standing Aera on the bed while trying to see if he can use the belt to carry her with himself while running and stuff.

"What is this?" Aera asked, grabbing the straps from him to which the boy didn't respond. He wrapped it twice around around her waist and used a t-shirt of his to avoid getting her hurt from being too hard and tight.

"Jeon Jungkook," He heard a low growl, "I know you're there, there's no hiding from us boy."

Jungkook sighed and looked at Aera, securing all the knots tightly on himself after making a baby-carrier-thingy with his t-shirt and the strap of his bag, "Listen to me okay?" He whispered, "We'll be playing a game now."

"Game?" Aera's face lightened up on hearing the word and Jungkook nodded forcing a smile for her.

"Yes, we have to escape from the wolf outside. He'll try to catch us and we have to run." He said, knowing they won't be able to fight in the city in front of hundreds of people. "Riri and Kookie will be in a team and help each other. You have to hold me tightly and not let go, no matter what, okay?"

"Yes!" Aera chirped, wrapping her tiny arms around his neck and hugged him with all her little strength.

"Fine, I'll have no problem getting this goddamn door down!"

"Keep your eyes closed and don't be afraid, oppa's here." He whispered, patting her back and kissed her head once before turning around and opening the window as he heard the vigorous banging on the door, making the hinges loosen with time. 

"Jeon!"

Jungkook smirked at them, jumping down from the window, shifting into his wolf form and landed on a balcony below him, earning gasps from the couple sitting their. He jumped out again, on top of a trolley truck this time and then finally on the ground, making a bustle start from the people shouting and running around on seeing a wolf in the street.

He glanced up, ignoring the people and saw the men jumping down just as the way he did. Jungkook shook his head, seeing the trolley moving and the three getting stuck on the tenth floor balcony.