Mostafa, embarassed, had tried to send the veelas off of the pitch, much to the anger of the Bulgarians; the Bulgarian Beaters landed on either side of Mostafa and began arguing furiously with him, gesticulating toward the leprechauns, who had now gleefully formed the words 'HEE, HEE, HEE'. Mostafa was seemingly not impressed by Volkov and Vulchanov's arguments, however - he was jabbing his fingerinto the air, clearly telling them to get flying again, and when they refused, he gave two short blasts on his whistle.

The whole ordeal had ended with two penalties for Ireland, which angered the Bulgarians even more. At some point later on, the leprechauns managed to anger the veelas so much that they turned into a nasty, almost harpy-like form. Chaos ensued, and everyone's attention flew everywhere.

The Irish Beater Quigley had swung heavily at a passing Bludger,and hit it as hard as possible toward Krum, who didn't duck quickly enough. It hit him full in the face. There was a deafening groan from the crowd; Krum's nose looked broken, there was blood everywhere.

"He will not like that." The boy besides Evie commented, and confused, the girl's gaze drifted over to him. "Come on - that's a foul! He's bleeding!" He didn't look her way, moving forward in his seat almost to the level that the Potter girl was, pointing his finger angrily towards Mostafa.

But Mostafa didn't blow his whistle. He wasn't exactly in the position to; he had become distracted and nobody couldn't blame him; one of the veela had thrown a handful of fire and set his broom tail alight.

And then, in a blur of movements the Irish Seeker was diving again - Lynch had seen the snitch. Only half the crowd seemed to realise that he had actually seen the Snitch, explosive cheering erupting as he continued flying downwards.

But alas, it wasn't meant to be. Krum, with his bloody nose, had seen him dive and was now following him. Lynch crashed into the dirt for a second time and was instantly trampled by angry Veela.

"He's seen it!" Evie shot too far forward in her seat now, on her feet as the knuckles of the hand on the barrier turning white as she leaned over the edge, her Omnioculars still trained on the sight. Ron had done the same, whether out of concern for Krum and his bloody nose or out of anticipation to whether he had seen the Snitch.

Neither had any care for the immense drop below them as they leaned even further, Omnioculars held in their spare hands. "Where's the snitch?" Evie leant even further forward, trying to twist the zoom knob on her Omnioculars past it's limits. 

"Can someone get Krum a mediwizard?" Ron asked, sounding panicked and completely forgetting he was dressed almost completely in green and was supporting the Irish. 

Evie jolted when she felt a hand enclose around the back of her jumper and pulled her back into the stands. She turned, seeing the dark haired boy unravelling his hand from the material. 

"I don't think even your lucky scar can save you from that fall." The boy told her. "Besides, I don't think Viktor Krum is worth dying over."

"Don't let Ron hear you say that." Evie looked to her side, nudging Harry and nodding towards Ron, her twin leaning forward to rescue Ron from what fate they could've shared. "It's less lucky really, more troublesome than you realise."

"Either way, there's no use dying over trying to see. He's got it." He sat back in his chair, and Evie glanced away from the confusion to see his expression to be oh-so confident.