Ms Venable- because i love you.

TW:DEPRESSION,BINGE EATING,CURSING,SELF CRITICISM

y/n = your name

There i was. in my room. it was such a mess, mina helped me clean it up but that was 2 weeks ago, it looked disgusting-i felt so pathetic,useless,i couldn't get out of bed, i cried myself to sleep every single night. i haven't showed in days, i had so much food in my room,i ate and ate-i wanted it to fill the hole.it didnt no matter how much i wanted it,i was playing in bed listening to music-i was sleepy still i looked at the ceiling and started to tear up thinking of how bad this had gotten. i feel into a hole of depression and doubt.

*Ding Dong*
? oh. it was probably a salesman or the mailman,whatever i'll just ignore it-it doesn't matter anyways.
*Knock Knock Knock* "y/n??"
no.oh god not right now, i look like shit,please don't let that be mina.
Mina💜: hey honey i'm at your house,are you home?
i panicked, what the fuck am i gonna do??
*Door Opens*
what? how did she get into my hou- the spare key i gave her. god damn it y/n your such a fucking idiot!!
i slammed my room door shut and started to pick everything up-i haven't gotten up that quickly in weeks. " shit shit shit hurry up.."
"babyyyy are you here? why didn't you answer my text?"
"hold on mina!"
"for what?*tries to open the door*why is it closed?"
"im doing something..what do you want?"
"just open the door..i can help you pick up whatever ur picking up..it sounds liek a lot.."
"no it's fine!"
"y/n open the door"
"what? why?"
"just do it!"
"no go away!"
*the door opens*
what-how did she- oh right i forgot to lock it properly.
"what the hell y/n this place stinks, oh my god you're gonna get roaches, why is there so much dirty laundry??oh my god why-"
*you start to tear up*
"? hey no no no, why are you crying?"
"i'm so disgusting."
"no you're not, c'mere.."
*you move away from minas embrace*
"don't even touch me"
"why not??"
"i haven't showered in days, my breath stinks,my hair is a mess, my-"
she put her index finger on my mouth
"it's ok. i'm here for you baby-i'll always be here for you.i promise. no matter what. now,come with me,please."
you follow her into the restroom,she turns the bath on and starts to fill the tub
"what we're we doing.."
"we're gonna wash you, together-only if you're comfortable with it."
you nod at her,she undressed herself and helps you undress yourself and puts both of you in the tub, she's sitting down and you're also sitting but your back is against her chest

she starts to put shampoo in your hair and messages your hair
"honey..you don't have to."
"i want to my love..seeing you in so much pain, i can't stand it.
she kisses your shoulder
"do you even love me anymore..?"
"of course my sweet girl."
she rinses your hair, puts conditioner on your hair, washes your body gently,takes out the conditioner and you both sit there in comforting silence
"y/n"
"yeah..?"
"i'm so sorry i wasn't there for you."
"it's ok mina, it wasn't your fault i know your busy with work and other stuff like that."
"you know i love you and i'll love you forever right?"
"mhm, you promise?"
"promise."
you both got out,she dried you both,and told you to go to your living room for a while,when you tried to ask why she just told you to go so you did. after a few minutes, she told you you can go back to your room.
"mina! you cleaned it??"
"yup"
"why? it wasn't your mess?"
"because i love you."
you both got into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms, your souls getting to meet each other better while you both slept.