The Warewolf AU (3/5) || 03

Start from the beginning

"I've told you enough times, if you can't say anything good about him, don't say bad either. Your silence will mean a lot to me!"

"Dad, please don't-"

"Yeah sure, mark my words Jeon, you'll regret doing all this. Keep ignoring your own son, keep ignoring me and the others for this outsider." She glared at Jimin and then at her alpha, "You choose, him or me? I'm not staying here if he is."

"Don't be stupid, you're not doing anything like that!"

"Him or me?"

Jimin could feel his organs sinking inside him and settling in the pit of his gut. Tears rolled down his cheeks, with eyes turning into a deep shade of red that Jungkook had only seen on rare cases. Jimin's hand clutched on the arm rest tightly until his knuckles turned white, he looked up glancing at Jungkook.

"I was the threat, Jungkook." Jimin said, feeling a thick, warm liquid dripping down his eye and down his cheek. "I was the one who they thought would destroy this pack and backstab dad and my members. But nobody dared at say anything because they were afraid, an angry alpha is the last thing anyone would wanna deal with."

"Him or Me?!"

"Your mom left that day because of me." He said, Jungkook stared at him with a frown of disbelief, hurting as much as Jimin did on seeing blood in place of tears, flowing down his cheeks. Because the amount of pain, aggression, guilt, shame, fear and all of that inside him when mixed together was beyond words.

"No..." Jungkook whispered, "but-"

Jimin nodded, "Yes, dad chose me... over her. So she left. She wasn't alone, a few other members had left too. Dad used to console himself saying that he didn't need traitors in his pack. Who you think is your mom, is Aera's mom, the other alpha female of the pack, your mom's sister, who took care of you."

A tear escaped Jungkook's eye, staring at Jimin, being struck hard by his words. "NO!" His loud voice echoed, pushing the chair away making a loud noise as he stood up raging. Remembering all the times his dad overlooked him during practices and when all the pups played together, he'd only be having his eyes on Jimin. How his mother had to take a step back because she wasn't the first priority. How the woman he thought was his mother, wasn't his mother. And the truth about his birth mother was kept hidden from him until this day.

"How can you do that?!" Jungkook yelled, grabbing his hair in frustration, glaring at Jimin, "I fucking lost my mother, not once but twice... I don't even remember her- Y'all fucking lied to me my whole life! I- I don't even know what to believe... you... why did you do this?"

Jungkook stared at him, lips trembling and tears streaming down his face as he fell on his knees, crying and looked Jimin in the eye, "You didn't think of anybody? Not even me... you said you love me right? How can you let me-" He choked on his tears, leaning forward with his palm pressed on the cold floor, feeling his body trembling, "I didn't see any of it... I kept believing in you and seeing you as the best person out there. I admired you at every... every step of my life, and I- I wanted to become like you... But I guess they were right... what you said was right, you ruined a whole family- a whole pack."

"Thank god I'm not like you..." Jungkook shook his head, wiping his tears harshly and stood up, ready to leave.

"Jung-"

"No," Jungkook warned, motioning his hand towards Jimin and shook his head, "Please don't say my name, forget that I ever existed, because I'm sure you never had a brother, so it'll be easier anyway."

Jimin's eyes watched him walking out and walking away, leaving him alone to drown himself in the pool of his own bloody tears. He kicked away the chair, groaning loudly which further led to breaking into a sob. With every inch of his body failing to act against the gravity and keep standing as if all of the force was suddenly acting on him and pulling him down.

Thank god I didn't become like you

He cried, leaning back against the cold wall, eyes shut close and chest rising and falling with every heavy breath that escaped his lips. He lost his brother. The one who was the last to turn his back at him. The one who he loved with all his heart. And the one for whom his hyung was always the superhero, not his dad.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin choked out, pressing his head back against the wall, letting the tears flow, staining his white t-shirt in deep red bit by bit.

"Him." He sighed, "I choose Jimin, and I'll always choose Jimin. If you can't support me, leave."

_____________

A/N- Hello everyone! How are you all?

I hope you all like the chapter, if you do please vote and comment ❤️

Stay safe, stay healthy. Love you all 🤗

________________

Word count : 2.2K