Riddhima thinks : He could have kissed me , I was waiting for his kiss . Riddhima stop this non sense , what are you even thinking .

Riddhima was arguing in her mind .

Vansh looks at her and says :

I think someone is feeling bad that I didn't kiss .

Riddhima : Nothing like that .

Vansh puts her on the bed . He sits near her . He catches Riddhima's face , he slowly leans towards her neck , Riddhima gets scared . She holds his shirt tightly . Vansh's lips places on Riddhima's bare neck , she feels strange by his lips touch . He slowly kisses her neck , she enjoys it , but suddenly he bites her neck slightly . Riddhima shouts due to pain .
She pushes him hardly .

Riddhima : Vansh , what did you even do ? Why did you bite me , are you a kid ? It is painning .

Vansh : This is your punishment for kissing me . It's called love bite sweetheart .

Riddhima gets up from her bed and goes to the dressing table . She looks at the mirror , the bite on her neck is shown nicely . If anyone looks at her itself they can identify the bite also .

Riddhima : Vansh it is shown visibly , what if someone sees this . What will they think of us .

Vansh : That's your problem , I know it will be very difficult to hide it , that's why I did this sweetheart .

Riddhima : You ... You ...

Riddhima gets irritated .

Riddhima : For doing like this , you could have kissed me itself ....

Vansh : What did you say ? Come again ..

Riddhima : Nothing.. nothing I didn't say anything .

Vansh : As you wish my wife .

Vansh walks towards her , Riddhima goes back . Vansh pulls her . She hits his chest . She frees herself from Vansh's grip . Vansh again catches her wrist .

Riddhima : Vansh leave or else ..

Vansh : Or else what ?

Riddhima : I will shout and call everyone .

Vansh laughs .

Vansh : What will you tell them , that I bit you .

Vansh smirks mischievously .

Riddhima gets out of Vansh's grip and goes to her bed . She pulls the duvet and sleeps .

Next morning ,

Riddhima stands in front of mirror , she puts shawl around her neck hiding the bite mark . She gets irritated .

Riddhima : How am I going to hide this .

Riddhima finally covers everything with her shawl and goes to the dinning table for breakfast . She finds the whole family sitting and having breakfast there .

Ishani : Here comes the Queen , she can't do anything on time , see she is late for breakfast .

Dadi : Riddhima beta , come take your seat .

Riddhima holds her shawl not to slip . Vansh winks at her , Riddhima stares and turns away . Successfully she finishes the breakfast hiding the bite .

Riddhima goes to her office , there to her suprise she finds Kabir there .

Riddhima : Kabir ... You here .. what a surprise yaar .

Kabir : Actually Riddhima , I am taking you somewhere .