___

You just needed to do your hair and make up and you were out. it was already 1:00 and you only had 30 minutes to get the last things done.

___

*ding*

Mikasa

Me and Annie are downstairs eating lunch

Alright

__

You turned off your phone, grabbing your keys and a sweater, then walking out making sure to lock the door behind you.
Hopefully Connie didn't forget his keys, else he'd have to crash at Sasha and Jeans place and whenever he does that you get spammed with videos of them doing stupid shit.
__
The halls were full of chatty students, some recording dumb videos, and others just waking alongside their friends. You held onto your purse tightly as you silently walked down the stairs, getting cat called a few times.

Fucking pervs.

__

"Y/n over here!" Mikasa shouted, catching your attention. They were near the entrance of the building with empty trays in their hands, you assumed they had just got done eating.

You smiled confidently and walked towards the two girls, "hey"

"Ubers almost here we gotta go now."

"What about the trays?" Annie asked

Mikasa grabbed Annie's tray and stacked it on top of hers, placing them on a random table, giving you guys a thumbs up.

"Let's go!" You guys lightly jogged out the door getting honked at by a blue Toyota, assuming that was our "Uber",

__

The three of you had been joking around with each other the whole car ride. Teasing each other with our well known crushes. well.. their crushes. You aren't interested in anyone right now, well you think.

"Hey Mikasa," you smirked

"What..?"

"Eren definitely likes you, wanna know how I know?"

"How?"

You pulled out your phone and opened up erens texts, scrolling through the ones where he had mentioned Mikasa, "see"

"That's because we're close friends."

"Denial." Annie stated

"Shut up, what about you and armin eh?"

"EH?"

"Why are you talking about me!? TALK ABOUT Y/N"

"Don't."

"Yea Y/n what's up with Hange?"

"I don't have feelings for them." You scoffed, looking out the window and admiring all the tall buildings.

"You sure about that hm?"

"Very."

"Oh so you weren't stalking their insta page that day?"