Unknown/Tyler's past

Ok hi my Unknowns its me ThisWriterIsUnkown in this story this is what my character looks like. (BTW my character was born a girl but is a trans male and is wearing a binder/i actually own one)

Ok on to the storyName:Tyler/UnknownAge:21Gender: male Sexuality: pan-----Tyler's POVLast day of college

Ok on to the story
Name:Tyler/Unknown
Age:21
Gender: male
Sexuality: pan
-----
Tyler's POV
Last day of college. Im nervous cuz I'm leaving my hometown in Florida. To go to a town named Brookhaven in a different state. Meaning taking a plane. I started to breath really fast and i folded into myself. My roommate noticed this and came over and helped me breath. "Hey why did you have a panic attack?" She asked.

"I just remembered that after tomorrow i have to move to a different state and-and." I explained. 

"Hey it'll be ok maybe you'll find someone to be friends with?" She said.

"It wont be the same as you." I said and put my knees to my chest again and put my cheek on my knees. I felt someones arms wrap around me.

"Im sorry Unknown but i have to get to class but ill be back later." She said.

"Ok bye Dude." I said as she left to go to class. I dont have class until later.
-----
Skip to graduation because i wanna
-----
I was called on and walked onto the stage and got my diploma. I got my diploma in music making. (I have no idea if thats a real diploma, shush.) I sat next to my roommate and we both smiled at the thought of finally being done with the thing called hell-school i meant school. "Are you gonna be ok with the whole moving thing?" She asked me after the whole graduation thing happened. 

"Ill be fine, im guessing my parents didn't come tho?" I asked.

"TY!" I heard someone call my name, i turned to see my little brother who was going into collage next year. "Congrats man! You to R." He said to us.

"Thanks Bro." I said and wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"Where's your parents little man." Rachel said flicking her head upward toward him.

"Ugh working like always." He said i put my arm down on my side and my smile faded.  "But its ok we dont need them!" He said smiling weakly.

"If you say so, Yo Uknown have you finished packing?" Rachel asked.

"Yep Rach ready for Brookhaven!" I said smiling.

"Im gonna miss you." My brother said.

"Its alright come visit me sometime ill also call and text you two a lot." I said. I hugged both of them. "Im gonna miss you two a lot." I said and teared up.

"Don't cry please." Rachel said. "Ill start crying to."

"Me too!!" My brother said.

"Then cry with me!" I said. We all started crying. "Im sorry you guys but i have to go to the airport." I said letting go ov the hug. I ran to my dorm and grabbed my bags stopping by the gown room and dropped off my graduation gown. I kept my cap cuz i was allowed to. I ran to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus. Once thd bus arrived i payed my share and sat down.  Once i reached the airport i went though the security gate and went to my gate.  I waited for my flight to be called. Once it was called i boarded and sat in my seat.  Brookhaven here i come.
-----
In Brookhaven
-----
I payed for my new apartment and put my stuff down i layed on my mattress and took a nap. I woke up at 3 am like always. I started to unpack and unpacked a picture of my family i had crossed out the faces of my parents and older sister, my parents are workaholics and my sister left because of it, i hated her because she left, i was 5 and my brother was 1. The only ones that weren't  crossed out was me, my brother, and my dog Daisy. I love Daisy she's so sweet and loving.  I feel bad for leaving her with them.  I also feel bad leaving Rachel. I go out onto my balcony and watched the stars for a bit. I went back inside to my new bedroom and layed down going to sleep.

Word count: 729