"Well the team is practicing today." Dad said while leading us to the soccer field.

"What does that have to do with us?" I sighed.

"You'll see." Dad said with a weird smile. I rolled my eyes and followed him. I saw the team each on the field practicing. I saw Jackson score a goal and I automatically cheered for him. He turned around and saw me and got embarrassed so he pretended like nothing happened.

"Haha." Justin teased, I got so annoyed so I slapped him.

"Kylie Samantha Braun." Dad scolded and tried not to make a scene as we got closer to the coaches.

"Hello Scooter." A big mean looking coach greeted dad with a warm smile.

"Hey Carl, so are we doing as planned?" Dad asked while standing next to them and watching the kids play.

"Yes sir, we got them a uniform to fit in with the teams." Carl said while handing Justin and I a uniform.

"Will this fit me?" I asked while looking at the shorts, they looked too big.

"That's the smallest we got."

"Oh okay." I said and went with Justin to the changing room. "Do not come over here, I mean it." I warned Justin as I went behind some lockers to change. Luckily he listened and let me change in peace. I tied the string in the inside of the shorts really tight to make sure they didn't fall off.

"Man what do you think they're going to make us do?" Justin asked as he look a selfie.

"Probably just make us run." I shrugged and put my hair in a pony tail.

"Aw you're actually talking to me." He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Stop it, you're annoying as hell." I said in disgust and went to leave. He followed closely behind.

"Alright guys listen up." The coach said as he blew his whistle to get them to stop playing. The sweaty boys came up to us and waited for what was going to happen.

"As you may know this is my daughter Kylie Braun and my artist Justin Bieber." Dad started. I felt so embarrassed so I crossed my arms. "Lately they've been acting out so your coach and I came up with a great idea to teach them a life lesson. As you may know they're way out there in the media and tend to be in controversial headlines and they get so much hate and comments thrown at them s-"

"Dad.." I whispered to him so he could stop. He just ignored me and continued.

"So they act out and start becoming rude, so I want you guys to help me teach them how to block the hate." Dad finished.

"This is how it will work, Justin and Kylie are going to take turns being the goalie and you boys will take turns trying to score a goal and you will be lined up. Here's the catch, you guys will have to think of one rude thing you think about each of them and before you kick the ball, you tell them that thing. The ball will represent that ride comment and the rude comments they get daily, their job is to block it." Coach Carl explained.

"In a soccer game the goalie is suppose to block the ball or else the other team wins.." Dad said and then turned to us. "Kylie, Justin... lately I've been seeing you guys letting the media win, this is to help you guys deal with it and make you stronger and realize that you can't let the media get a score or else they'll keep on tear you down, got it?" Dad explained.

"Yep." Justin nodded, I just shrugged and shook there. I really didn't want to do this.

"Justin you're first, go be the goalie." Dad said and Justin went in front of the net. One by one the guys said something mean to Justin like he was gay or his music sucked, but Justin just ignored it and he blocked every single ball, except for Jackson's.