Youngjin ; looks like I do !!

Mrs . Kwon ; pack your stuff , they'll met you outside .

Hyunsuk left no moment to run at his own room and pack his stuff . He has least stuff to fill his room . He only has his clothes and his stuff to fill his backpack .

As he finishes packing he decided to take a quick shower to get fresh for the parents who adopted him . Or is it a couple who adopted him ?

As he finish getting dress , he excitedly left his room to met with Mrs . Kwon .

Mrs Kwon ; ready hyunsuk?? Awweee I'm gonna miss you my cutie ~

Hyunsuk ; I'm gonna miss you too eunbi .. it'll pain me to left this kid all by themselves

Eunji ; we're not a kid Hyunsuk oppa !!

The 12 year old girl says

Hyunsuk ; Says the one who always wanted to get my attention and getting pampered

Eunji ; HEY THATS MEAN !!

Hyunsuk ; I love you too eunji ah

They all bid Hyunsuk before Hyunsuk close the orphan door behind .

He's mind is full sadness to left his family who he had been leaving with for 2 years and 4 months .

He look up and saw a group of boys waiting outside a limo . He raised his eyebrow before one of the boy come up to him

?? ; Hi you must be Choi hyunsuk !! I'm Yoon Jaehyuk !! Nice to meet you finally !! Let's go home !!

Hyunsuk smile as he finally getting adopted . He misses his real family . But meeting a new family exciting him .

Hyunsuk ; Let's go !!

Jaehyuk smile sweetly at Hyunsuk . Hyunsuk ain't lie that the smile makes him flustered and slightly blush .

He take Hyunsuk into their limo and Hyunsuk ain't lie that the limo inside is pretty .

Doyoung ; pretty ?

Hyunsuk nodded while fascinated by the beauty limo .

The ride was taking 2 hours to reach to his new house . Once they arrive , Hyunsuk was shook by his new house

 Once they arrive , Hyunsuk was shook by his new house