The Confusion!

After the unexpected engagement, Ashok and his family was returning to their home.Ashok was driving the car.On the way,Ashok didn't even shed out a word.He was in a complete silence and that was not new to his family.And his mom Meena breaked the silence.

'Unaku ponna pudichurukkaa da?'his mom asked him.
'Yen thideernu kekkureenga ma?'
'Enna da nee ipdi kekkura?Nee kalyanam pannika pora ponnu dhana?Takkunu engagement vera mudinjuruchula adhaan'his mom said.
'Ellam enkitta ketutaa panreenga?'he just completed in a short statement and concentrated in his driving.
His mom know that he is not so interested in this,but she believed that he'll change his behaviour when he get close with Nithya.

They reached their house and Ashok straightly went to his room and locked the door.
He went for a shower,and changed his clothes.He lied on his bed and he was starring the ceiling.

Responsibilities was not new for him,but this responsibility is completely different.A new member was gonna join with him for his entire life time.She was a complete stranger to him.He doesnt know anything about her.He was literally fighting with his emotions.He closed his eyes and some flashbacks passed on his mind which he want to forget.But now he can't deny anything, because he was engaged.A girl's life is merged with him.So he can't take any decisions.He want to talk to her but he dont want to.His emotions confused him.A girl's life,his family's happiness,his past everything was stabbing him.After few weeks he'll get married to an unknown girl and he was not even interested to know about her.He can't sleep over.He get up from his bed.He just want to change his mood.He switched on the tv and started watching his favourite movie to divert his mind

Here,Nithya was also sleepless.She was sitting on the bed and her two sisters were sleeping peacefully near her.Her life is gonna merge with an unknown man.She just saw him today and now she was going to spent her entire life with him.She doesn't have any idea about his and their life.She understand that he was a reserved type of person in her first sight.
'Oh God,Why this dilemma?'she sighed.
'Just ponnu paaka varaanganu dhan sonnanga, but now I'm engaged.Kadavule enna setting idhu?'she looked up and said.
'Hmmm,I hope that he'll understand me and support me.Paaka nalla handsome ah dhan irukaaru,aana..I don't know nothing about him.'she said and took her phone.She got Ashok's number from her father's diary.
'Hey Ashok,this is nithya:-)'she typed and erase it with in a second.
'Edhavadhu thappa nenachukitta enna panradhu?Aana adhukunu edhume pesama epdi kalyanam pannikiradhu? I'm going spent my whole life with him,enaku avaru pera thavara vera edhume theriyaadhu...'she was hesitated to text him.She locked her phone and threw it on the bed gently.She went and sit on her study table.She switched on the table light and took her notebook.Nithya wanted to become a writer.Her writings was always flawless.She loves that doing the whole day.Her bestest friend was her pen.She loves her pen such as a person who always being with her.
But now,she can't concentrate on her love,her thinking about Ashok and her future with grabbed her concentration.As she was sitting,a hand placed on her shoulder.

'Priya?Nee innum thoongalaya?',Nithya asked with a wide eyes.
'Nee thoongama enna pannitu irukka',Priya asked her and she dragged a chair near and sits near her.
'Thookam vara la di',Nithya sighed.
'Enaku theriyum,enna mama va pathi yosikiriyaa?'
'Ahn,endha vaai ya vechutu mama nu sonneengalo rendu perum,ponnu paaka vandhavanga engagement ey pannitu poitaanga',Nithya rolled her eyes and Priya burst into laughter.
'Siri di nalla siri,en nelamaiya paatha sirippa irukulla',Nithya turned her face aside.
'Apdi illa ka,adha vidu un passion ah pathi mama ta sollitiya?',Priya asked curiously.
Nithya shooked her head.
'Yen ka?'
'Ennatha solla,avara paatha pesave vara maatenkudhu..'
'Ohhhh',Priya said in a teasing way.
'Romba lam karpanai pannadha di, avaru pudhusa irukaaru la adhunaala dhan,konjam rendu perum pesa aarambichutom na, I'll talk about this',Nithya said.
'Aama,shall I ask you something?',Priya asked her with a hesitation.
'Kelu',Nithya answered.
'Are you fine with this wedding?',Priya asked her.
'I didn't know di,naan nenache avaru en voice ah ketutu no nu solliduvaaru nu, because I have faced many mockeries for my voice aana ok soltaaru aana after a talk with him,I felt ok',Nithya said with a smile.

'He just opened up,what he went through.So if he can open up,then he can support me,I think so.',Nithya said.
'Apo rendu perum pesave aarambikalaya?', Priya asked her.
'Illa',Nithya said and opened to her pen to write something.
'Heyy enna nee?Are you guys really an engaged couple?',Priya asked her with a raised eyebrows.
'Hey,enaku avara iniku dhan theriyum,adhukulla enna poi pesa solra?',Nithya asked.
'Nee onnum avlo nallavalam kedaiyaadhu,avaru number koodava illa unta?',Priya asked.
'Iruku..aana naan pesala', Nithya finished it quickly.
'Hey aprom enna text pannu,aama avareva number kuduthaaru?'
'Mmkumm,naan appa diary la irundhu eduthen,appa dha sonnare romba therinjavanga nu so,avanga family la ellaroda number um irundhudhu,anga irundhu I get it',Nithya playfully bit her tongue.
'Kedi',Priya laughed.
'Seri,ippo enna dhan panna pora?'Priya asked her.
'Decided to go with the flow avlodhan,seri poi thoongu late aagudhu paaru',Nithya said as a responsible elder sister.
'Serii neeyum seekrama vandhu thoongu',she said and hugged Nithya.She went to bed and Nithya continued her writing.

Ashok was continue watching the movie.He had a bowl of popcorn.As he was drowned in the movie and his hand made popcorn, his phone started ringing.He smiled widely and attend the call.
'Hey Karthick,epdi da irukka?Ipo dhan annan nyabagam varudhu?',Ashok's lips curved.
'Illa bro,ippo dhan hostel room ku vandhen,aprom congratulations for your wedding.Anni ya kettennu sollu',Karthick said in a joy but the smile in Ashok's face disappeared.
He remained silent.
'Enna bro,silent aagita?'
'Illa da onnum illa'
'Bro,I can even understand your silence,sollu ennachu? Aren't you interested in the wedding?'
'Don't you know anything happened in my life?'
'I know that bro, but you should move on right?ethana naaliku idhaye nenachutu iruppa?'
'Not interested in marriage thats it,it doesn't mean that I haven't moved on',Ashok sighs.
'Cool bro, tension aavadha.Then what's going on your mind?'
'That bloody past wounds',Ashok said and hitted his hand on the his wooden cot.

'Ahh',he shouted because of pain.
'Heyy enna panra nee?Just now you said right,you have moved on.Then what?'
'I don't want to get those wounds again.',Ashok stopped.
'But,I have no option now.And I will go on with the flow.'
'Hmm, everything will be fine bro,naan next week Coimbatore varen,un kalyanathuku'
'Waiting to see you da,nee London ponadhula irundhu our meetings were shrinked a lot la.',Ashok said.
'Hmm aama bro,seri I think ipo anga night oru 2'O clock irukumla nee poi thoongu.Good night.'
'Hmm bye da'
The call declined.His brother Karthick was his bestest friend.He was his younger brother,he was now doing his higher studies in London.They were the bestest bros.They literally miss each other's advices and mischieves.Ashok remembered his happy times with his brother he switched off the tv and went to his bed.
With alot of confusions and clueless thoughts,They both,our Ashok and Nithya continued their good sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

LET US MEET ON THEIR WEDDING 👋