The doors slid opened and the floor spun around. There was a little bit of smoke that was from the doors opening. You fanned it out of your face and took a step out of the case. You glanced over at your dad, who had the stupidest smile on his face. Your eyes scanned the room, noticing everyone's eyes on you. You felt weird. But, when your eyes landed on Bucky, the feeling went away and butterflies swarmed in your stomach.

"How do you feel?" Your dad's voice broke you out of your stare.

"Besides the feeling of everyone's eyes on me? Not too bad." You responded, looking over at him.

"And the suit?"

"It's a lot more me thats for sure. Was this your top secret project? I thought you said you modified it? This suit is completely different."

"Yes! I knew you didn't like the suit I originally made so, I changed it for you. What do you guys think?" He asked everyone else in the room.

"The armor is a nice touch Tony." Steve said.

"I like it. It definitely suits her." Nat added.

"It's perfect!" Wanda exclaimed.

Your mom nodded her head. "I agree. It's very Y/N."

Sam nodded, "Nice job Tony."

"She looks.... wow." Bucky said, distracted.

" Bucky said, distracted

~(This is your new suit. Just imagine the jewels as red. And add a red jewel on the belt)~

You felt yourself blushing a little bit but, shook it off and looked back over at your dad. He nodded to you and you turned back to step into the case once again. Once you were inside, it turned back on and the white ring formed around you again. As it moved up your body, you watched as the suit disappeared and your workout clothes came back.

The doors slid open again and the floor spun you around. You stepped out of the case and walked back over to your chair. Your dad continued with talking about your new suit. He informed everyone that the armor was almost full body. It starts at the top of your thighs, and goes up to your neck. The cuffs on your boots is the starting point for your armor and the gorget is the ending point.

He explained that the gauntlets are made of the same material that the armor is made of and can withstand heat up to eight hundred degrees. You nodded as he explained the rest of the suit. Just as he finished explaining everything, an alarm went off. As soon as the alarm went off, a portal opened. You watched as some wizard guy stepped out of the portal and walked right over to your dad.

"Tony Stark?" He asked.

"Great. Earth has wizards now." Your dad remarked.

"I am Dr. Stephen Strange. Avengers, I need your help."

"Why? What's going on?" Steve asked.

"Earth is under attack. We need to stop Thanos." Dr. Strange informed.