Time To Begin

A/N Hello, it is I! Author! Just a quick note here before I start writing. Ok, so this is my first time attempting a story this long so just bear with me,(sorry if it sucks) and I will try to update as much as possible, but no promises.

     It was June 3rd, 2013 when the fairy people decided to come out of hiding. They were fed up with how humanity decided to run things, and My Chemical Romance breaking up was the last straw. At first the humans thought that it was just a bunch of people in costume, but when they realized that it was world wide then they still thought it was just a bunch of people in costume. Of course after this the fairy people were very offended and intended to show them that they were in fact not just people in costume and actually mythical creatures. The humans reacted violently as they do with everything and started rounding up and killing all of the fairy people. The fairy people are very peaceful by nature (except for trolls and pixies) but they decided that the mindless killing of their races simply wouldn't do, so they retaliated. Within a month the fairy people had most countries except Great Britain, China, Russia, The United States, and Canada under their thumb. So that concluded the third world war with a win from the fairy people. The elves being the wisest of the races were appointed for most of the top government jobs. Of course most of the humans were not at all happy about this, but when you have a bunch of other races with magic and weapons better than your own, then you learn to get along.

     It is now March 15th, 2015. The other races are still discriminated against severely. There have been a few inter - racial marriages in more liberal parts of the world, but in many places it is considered disgusting, wrong, and against nature. Many Christians also argued that it ruined the sanctity of marriage. Sound familiar? Well it should, it's been going on for the past year and a half. And that's where we get to Bartholomew and his predicament with Davia.

     Bartholomew Ravensdale is a 16 year old human that is a bit more sophisticated than he should be, and he has a crush on an elf named Davia. Very pretty girl, nice auburn hair and mahogany brown eyes. She's 15 and between you and me I think she likes him back. Bartholomew has short dark hair with a sort of sea foam blue green eye color. He also keeps this journal that he writes in. He asked his mum for a quill to use for it, but she said no. It was a shame really. One of his friends gave him the journal as a gift and it was nice enough to deserve a quill.

A/N So now that you're all caught up, I think we should get started. And if you want you can read Bartholomew's journal too.