[[ C.2 - Mean guy

Credits; @Kaga_0U0 on twitter! And I'm going to add some music now :)

< Scaramouches Point of veiw >

"[Y/N]! Focus on your work!" Scara whispered to them. He'd gotten a bit annoyed that they were only talking to Beidou and Ningguang instead of working.

"Jeez, calm down. It's not like this new to me anyway." They replied, rolling their eyes.

"Tch." Scaramouche returned to his work, hoping [Y/N] would get in trouble when the teacher noticed.

"[Y/N] [L/N]. What work are you doing?" Scaramouche smirked as they flinched slightly besides him.

"I am currently talking to Ningguang and Beidou, why?" They respond, looking the teacher straight in the eyes.

"You are supposed to do your work, like any other stu-"

"But, If I have finished work, I have nothing to do, correct?" The teacher stared at her in disbelief.

"There is extra work."

"Already done. What do you want me to do? Throw myself out the window?"
[Y/N] replied with quite a sassy tone. Scaras interest for the new student grew. In his opinion, they were a bit too sassy, but, he took a liking to them anyways.

"I- Uh-" The teacher seemed unsure of what to do, this was the first time a student managed to complete all the work.

"What's the matter? Cat's got your tongue?" [Y/N] questioned with a smirk, one eyebrow raised.

¤☆ After classes, during lunch time ☆¤

"[Y/N], sit with us aga-"

"Come on." Scaramouche said in a mad tone, grabbing their hand and dragging thrm over to a table in the back.

"H-hey! Scaramouche! Let go!" [Y/N] replied with a loud voice, to Scaramouches satisfaction. Their voice echoed through the cafeteria, everyones attention on the two.

"What the fuck is he doing?" They thought, struggling to get out of his grip. He glared at the others, them quickly returning to eating and chatting.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" [Y/N] yelped as they were thrown down onto a chair.

< [Y/N]s Point of view >

"This is annoying." They thought, glaring at the male infront of them.

"Well, [Y/N]. My intentions are not to hurt you in any way, instead, they are to get to know you." Scaramouche said with a smile, his mood switching from angry to curiousity.

"I suppose I could tell you a few things about myself... If you tell me about yourself, too." [Y/N] replied, locking eyes with Scaramouche. He nodded.

"Okay. I'll go first then, Scara."

"Huh?"

"Oh, just a nickname I came up with since your name is too long." [Y/N] smiled, making Scara blush lightly.

¤☆ After lunch and your little chat ☆¤

"Well, I'll see you later Scara!" [Y/N] winked as they walked off. Scara could only stare at them from behind.

"[Y/N] wait!" Ningguang yelled, getting up and jogging after you.

"Ningguang? What's up?" [Y/N] turned around, still walking and locked eyes with her.

"What did he tell you?" They tilted their head at Ningguangs question, obviously confused.

"Were he talking about people with you?" She asked curiously, they would say.

"No? We were talking about-"

"No one needs to know, Idiot." Scara rolled his eyes, walking past the two of them.

"Fine, Anger issues!" [Y/N] yelled after him. He glared at them before sighing and ignoring it, making them giggle.

"Hey, [Y/N]! Ningguang wants you to meet some new people, and so do I. So, Let's go!" Beidou grinned, grabbing your and Ningguang's hands and running off.

"H-hey, I can run just fine!" [Y/N] exclaimed, sounding quite insulted in a jokingly way.

"Forget about that. For now, Just go with Beidou." Ningguang sighed, keeping up with Beidou surprisingly easy.

Here have this short sh1t since I'm lazy and need to update my other 5 stories