Mo Guan Shan took a step back to avoid the Tank's arm as he tried to reach for the ball. He's on the right spot and it felt like the ball would go in so he flicked his wrist, letting the ball follow its course, just before he staggered back and fell on his butt. Clutching his right eye, he's still seeing lightning when he was hit by the base of Tank's hand.

There were shouts but he stood up and raised a hand, indicating that he's fine. He Tian cocked his eyebrows and he gave him two thumbs up. No big deal.

"Sorry," the Tank smiled, showing his yellow set of smoker's teeth.

"Sure. No problem," he answered, squinting his teary eye. He wiped it with his shirt and noticed that the creepy guy was still staring at him. Not at his face but on his body. That's when he remembered his hickeys and he immediately let go of his shirt.

"Ouchy? Go get your boyfriend," he said in decent English. Mo Guan Shan smiled, turning around to ignore him. "You know, it's obvious that you're the bottom."

"I'm not denying it," he said, spreading his arms wide so the other guy can't get a pass. 

"Oh, that is good news. They say Chinese men have tiny dicks. How about I give you a taste of real good Pinoy cock, huh?"

Mo Guan Shan felt himself shiver. He remembered his video. He can't do it but he wanted to ask if this guy knew him from somewhere or if he already watched his video scandal. He glanced at He Tian and then to his other teammates. They weren't doing bad and right now, he's the one who's stuck on a deadlock.

He's done. He just wanted to get it over with and go home.

They managed to get ahead by doing their original plan, suppress the old guys and let the kids play the game. Mo Guan Shan was merely moving by pure adrenaline, his head buzzing as he tried to focus on the game and ignore the pervert looking at him like he's naked.

The moment He Tian got the ball, the tank left him and they ganged up to stop him from getting a point. Their kids tried again and threw him a high pass, but when He Tian was mid-jump, his stomach was bulldozed by a crouching Tank's head. He Tian grunted with the impact, as if he was hit by a speeding car. He toppled over and hit the cement ground with a dull thud, clutching his stomach.

"He Tian," he breathed, eyes full of dread as he stared at He Tian's still, crumpled figure on the ground.

The Tank looked back at him, grinning from ear to ear. The referee pulled him aside but he kept on grinning, waiting for a reaction.

"Motherfucker!" he shouted in his own language, running as fast as he could to give the gorilla a kick that he would never forget for the rest of his life.

The crowd shouted, "AAAAY!" just as the big guy fell on the ground like timber. Mo Guan Shan felt hands trying to pull him away and the referee was squatting down to defend the other while fending him off but he harshly shook them off, circling his prey like a hungry shark.

"Come on, motherfucker! Get up!" he shouted.

"Whoa! Shaolin soccer!" 

"Kung Fu, uy, bogo!"

When the Tank indeed woke up, Mo Guan Shan wasted no time and stomped on his stomach several times. After making sure that he can't punch him back, Mo Guan Shan stood over him and punched his face as hard as he could before he was dragged away.

"How'd that feel, huh?"

He was burning with rage and he wanted to silence this man forever or he might tell everyone what he saw, if he saw his video, he's not sure about that but he's gonna shut him up forever. He needed to kill them one by one until nobody alive could recognize him. He'll take them to hell with their eyes plucked out from their sockets.