C A M P 🏕

-7:34AM
-At your house-
-Tommy: Y/N?! ARE YOU PACKED, CAUSE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE! -You: YEA HOLD ON JUST HAVE TO PUT LIKE 4 MORE THINGS IN MY BAG. -Tommy: OK HURRY

                    -Couple minute later-
     -You walk down Stairs with your stuff-
-Tommy: Damn, what took you so long? You said like 4 things. -You: Well those 4 things turned into like 15. -Tommy: Uh ok- just give me your bag. Did you pick out clothes to wear or is that it. -You: This is it. -Tommy: Ok. You go wait in the car. I need to get my bags. -You: Ok

                -You get a text from Simon-
Simon <3: Did you guys leave yet?
You: No but we're about to. Tommy had to grab his bag and stuff.
Simon <3: Oh ok. I'm about to leave so hurry.
You: Why don't you just come with us? Your parents aren't even staying so like, why make them drive 4 hours for them just to say bye and they love you then leave.
Simon <3: I mean I could ask if I can go with you.
You: Ok
                       -Tommy gets back-
-You: Tommy? -Tommy: Yea? -You: Ok so, Simon is also going to camp and, I don't want his parents to drive 4 hours just to say goodbye and then drive off. So, I was thinking about like, what if he drives with us? -Tommy: Yea, That's totally fine! -You: Ok thank you!
                                 -Text-
You: SIMON
Simon <3: YEA ?
You: TOMMY SAID YOU COULD RIDE WITH US
Simon <3: YES! MY PARENTS ALSO SAID IT WAS FINE.
You: OK WELL, WE'LL BE THERE SOON
Simon <3: OK BYE
You: BYE

-Tommy: So can he come with us ? -You: Yea, his parents said it was fine. -Tommy: Ok, then let's go. This is going to be a long ass drive. -You: Yup.

                       -15 minutes later-
-Tommy: Ok we're here. -You: Ok I'll go get him. -You walk up to his house and knock on his door- -MsKalivoda: Oh hey y/n! Simon! She's here! -Simon: Ok coming! -MsKalivoda: Thank you so much for picking him up! -You: Your welcome! I just didn't want you guys to drive him that far just to say a couple things to him and go back home. -MsKalivoda: Well thank you! You are such a sweet girl!. -You: Thank you :)

-Simon: Hey y/n! -You: Hey Simon! -Simon: Well I'll see you later. Bye mom love you. Ok let's go -You both run to the car-

-Tommy: Good Morning Simon. -Simon: Good Morning Tommy. -Tommy: You guys ready?
-You: Yea, I hope it's good. -Simon: it's is. I've been to camp before and when I went I thought of you because it reminded me of something you would do. -You: Yea, it does kinda sound like something I would do but idk. -Simon: Yea. Well I'm going to sleep because my mom woke me up to damn early. -You: Same I had to set an alarm because I knew Tommy wasn't going to wake me up. -Tommy: Well I had to pack so, don't bring me into this. -he says while laughing- -You: Mhm...Ok well imma take a nap.
__________________
*Bro I don't know how my brain makes up this stuff. Like I literally just type in random stuff and it turns out good like wth. But yea. I hope you guys like this so far :)