You were still mentally screaming about the date until you heard a familiar can snapping open. You saw a red can being handed to you.

"Don't overthink yourself now" Maki said as she handed you the can.

"Thanks" you said as you gave her a genuine smile.

"Now, let's watch a really fruity anime" Nobara said, getting your laptop and sitting next to you two.

"Put on Free" you said while sipping on your drink.

"Which season?" she asked.

"The second one" you and Maki said in unison before heartily laughing.

"How can Rin be so hot, this should be illegal" Nobara said as she stared at the screen with Rin being shown.

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

[LIKE WHYY. DIS MAN WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME]

"Simp" you and Maki said in unison yet again.

Nobara didn't respond and continued watching. You all watched and finished the second and the third season of Free only to be continued by watching more anime.

Snacks and drinks were all over the room and now you all decided for them to just sleep in your room. After a bit of girl talk and small talks they both settled in.

You let out a devilish smirk and held one of the pillows tightly. Just then, you yelled at the top of your lungs and jumped to Maki.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

You got up and started hitting them with the pillows while they tried to get out.

"WE'RE DOING THIS AGAIN, HUH?" Maki yelled as he tackled you to the ground, holding one of your body pillows.

"NO! NOT HANGE" you cried for your body pillow but Maki kept on hitting you with it.

Nobara snuck in from behind and put you in a chokehold but of course not adding too much pressure to choke you.

"YOU STARTED THIS, [Y/N]!" Nobara yelled while messing up your hair.

You tried to get out of their grasps but they were too strong. They pinned you down and started tickling you again as you all laughed together.

You all plopped next to eachother, exchanging weird thoughts that you've always thought of.

"Did you know that barcodes scan the white parts, not the black ones?" you muttered while staring at the ceiling.

"Wait.. they do?" Nobara questioned.

"Apparently, yeah.." you muttered back, equally confused.

"The letter (X) has more uses in Math than on the English language.." Maki said as your eyes widened.

"That is so true.. I hate math" Nobara said.

"Math was already hard for me then they mixed it in with letters-" you said while massaging your head to calm down.

"Envelopes are so weird" Nobara pointed out.

"Why..?" you turned to her as she sat up.

"Like, here's paper wrapped with paper and sealed with my saliva" she said as she started doing weird hand signs. You all then bursted out laughing.

"SEALED WITH MY SALIVA-" Maki yelled.

"THAT SOUNDS DISGUSTING, PLEASEEE" you added and laughed out.

"Oh god-" your eyes widened.

"What?!" they both eagerly asked.

"You can drink a drink but you can't food a food.." you slowly said for dramatic effect.

"WHY IS THE WORLD LIKE THIS" Nobara yelled.

"WHY CAN'T WE FOOD A FOOD?" Maki added.

"THE WORLD IS RULED BY ALIENS" you yelled back and everyone was laughing and calmed down from the random thoughts they were thinking.

"We should probably sleep.." Nobara said as she took a look of your digital clock saying 2:45 am.

"We should, now go to sleep" Maki said as she pushed you on the bed and she went ahead on her futon.

"Okay then, goodnight you two" you said.

"Goodnight"

"G'night"

They said in unison, falling into a deep sleep.

"Butter is food lotion" you whisper yelled.

"[Y/N]!!"

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««