"I have planned something for us, but if you prefer, we can stay here and chill." Lando said looking at Alexis.

"I want to see what you plan!" Alexis smiled at him "Let me put on a more appropriated outfit." Alexis walked to her luggage, then looked at Lando; he was wearing a light brown hoodie and a black jean, Alexis entered her bathroom with her stuffs. Few minutes later she came out with a black jean and Lando's pink hoodie from antisocial social club; one of Alexis' favourite hoodies. When she stepped in the room, Lando was calling someone; Alexis waited since she didn't want to disturb him. But, Lando walked to her and with one hand grab her waist and started pressing his lips on Alexis' neck; Alexis was kinda confused, but she appreciated that.

"Alright Zak, see you tomorrow!" Alexis looked at Lando with full-opened eyes, Lando hanged up and stared at Alexis.

"What?" He asked with a smile

"Was it Zak Brown?" Lando smile got even wider

"Yes" he chuckled, Alexis rolled her eyes "What?" Lando asked still chucking

"So, you are telling me that you called your boss and at the same time you kissed me?" Alexis tried to hide her smile

"Yeah!" Lando chuckled

"I don't get it mister Norris." Alexis was about to take her bag on the table, but Lando grabbed her waist and pressed his lips on hers

"I can't be near you without touching you miss Le Guezec." Lando released his hold on Alexis, who took her bag and was ready to go. They left the room hand on hand and walked to the parking.

"Where are we going now?" Alexis fixed Lando

"You said you wanted to see the town from the sky, right?" Lando smiled, Alexis nodded "So we are going to see the town from the sky!" They got in the car, Lando was driving; few minutes later Lando parked his car in from of a building, they got out of the car and got in the building. Lando was holding Alexis' hand and they walked to the elevator, once they got in Lando pressed the button to reach the last floor; and then started staring at Alexis. "Did I tell you, you look amazing in this hoodie?" Lando asked with a grin, Alexis placed her hands on his waist.

"Not today." She said with a smirk

"That's a shame." Lando replied with a smirk "You look gorgeous what ever you are wearing Alexis."

"You look handsome in this hoodie as well mister Norris; but let me told you that it's even better when you have your glasses." Alexis placed a soft kiss on Lando's lips

"Fine." Lando kissed her back, the elevator doors opened; Lando took Alexis' hand and they walk to a door. When Lando opened it, they were on the rooftop of the building and a helicopter was there; a man walked in their direction.

"Good evening Mr. Norris; we were waiting for you. Please get in." Lando and Alexis got in and they fly over Bahrein during one hour before landing on the same building; they could admire the city by night, all the buildings and the lights. They saw the circuit; it was quite amazing; once they left the helicopter they walked to the elevator.

"It was magical, thank you so much Lando; it was perfect." Lando stopped, so did Alexis; they were on the middle of the rooftop

"I wanted to do something special with you Alexis, because you are someone special for me." Lando grabbed her waist and brought her closer "I want to create memories with you Alexis, rather happy or not but I want them with you." Lando gently press his lips on Alexis's ones.

"I want you with me Lando, always." Alexis grabbed his face on her hands "I want to share all my life moments with you." Alexis feathery kissed him; they were staring at each other surrounded by the lights from the city.