The Warewolf AU (2/5) || 03

Start from the beginning

Jungkook shifted in his human form, standing in front of his hyung, facing Osccur and grabbed his collar harshly, eyes throwing daggers at him. Only if looks could kill.

"Stop spitting shit and get lost before I actually lose it and rip you into half." The boy threatened, pushing him back harshly.

Osccur glared at Jimin seeing him glaring back for all the petty disclosure he did and putting on a show, "You'll be the one to come by Jungkook." Osccur said, straightening his coat and glanced at the little girl who was staring at the two of his black wolves. "Feel free to get her too, your 'brother' is not the one she should stay with."

"Out, now." Jungkook hissed, stepping forward, almost bumping chests with the older male. Osccur smirked and nodded, having his eyes at Jimin one last time and then at Aera.

The boys sighed, changing forms back into humans and glanced at the glass door, none of them minding Osccur's words or even paying attention to it. The only person fazed by it was Jimin, who glanced at the toddler in his arms and sighed deeply, feeling a pang in his chest as his gaze gradually lifted, finding Jungkook already staring at him.

"I–"

"I know hyung," Jungkook assured him with a hug, smiling a little as he patted Aera's head as well. "You don't have to say anything, I know he's just trying to break us like this, and trust me, he's not gonna succeed in that."

Jin shared a distorted look with the elder brother, glancing down he left a breath he didn't realize was holding. Jimin forced a smile, placing Aera on her feet and turned to Jungkook, cupping his cheek with his right hand, wanting to say something at least, however words felt stuck in his throat.

"Oppa..." Aera whimpered, sticking to his legs while reaching up so he can carry her.

"I don't believe him, hyung." Jungkook said, "None of us do."

Jimin smiled a little, getting nods from everybody except Jin and Aera, for one being too deep thoughts and the other just wanting be back in her oppa's arms.

Park Jimin

"Go to... Go to Jinie for a while, okay? I'll come in a minute." Jimin said softly, patting the toddler's head, which only made her cry more, "Please kiddo, you're a good pup aren't you?"

"good pup..." Aera mumbled between sobbing as she nodded her head and looked over to Jin who smiled and carried her instantly, resting her head on his shoulder and patted her back.

Jimin sighed and looked down, shaking his head he decided to go upstairs. Jungkook frowned at him in confusion, turning his head to look at the person next to him with questioning eyes, for this was making it hard for him to stick to his words.

"What happened to him?"

"I have no clue," Yoongi sighed, staring at the end of the staircase. Jin, too, left after Jimin, taking the cranky kid with him and putting her to sleep.

"Uh Osccur... he–"

"I don't care what he does," Jungkook stated, voice quivered a bit than earlier as with each second passing and Jimin's odd silence was now making his head spin, "I'm... I- I'll go out for a while, I think I need some fresh air."

He looked up, feeling a hand on his shoulder and nodded subtly, seeing Hoseok wearing a sympathetic look, "I'm okay don't worry," he said, "uh actually, if you could check on hyung though... maybe he took that idiot's words seriously."

"I'll talk to him." Taehyung nodded in assurance and headed upstairs while Jungkook glanced at the others, gesturing them that he'll be back when he's feeling a bit fine.