''Let's go away from here." The other guys pulled their aggressive drunk friend away from Heeseung and they walked away.

But one of them spoke, who looked sober, before they left.

''Don't say words that have more power than your body which doesn't hold the same power or strength. What if the latter replies physically?''

Heeseung laid down on his back on the road. His eyes set on the night sky, stars filling it. His head in thoughts of what the guy just said.

He really did overreact, right?

He could barely open his eyes due to the amount of pain. He would be fine right now if he wouldn't have said those words.

But still, even he had another way. Even if he was in pain...

He didn't regret it. His heart didn't hold any regression.

And he was fine with the pain.

It felt good.

Because this pain felt better than what Sunghoon said.

And he would take the beating again and again but not those words.

He sighed.

He wondered if he would be able to get over him when he sees his face every day.

After a while of staying there on the road to get some strength for the remaining 10 minutes walk, he stood up, hissing in pain immediately. He bent down and grabbed his stomach with one hand and started walking. His forehead bleeding along with his nose and lips. A small bruise forming on his cheekbone already.

It was just a single kick. Why does it hurt so much?

Anyways, he walked the rest of the painful journey and reached the building. He took the lift and pressed the 10th-floor button. Soon, he got out of the elevator and was so glad to his dorm's door.

He stood in front of it and searched for his dorm card.

''What the hell?'' Heeseung whispered as the card was nowhere in his pockets.

He lost it.

''Shit. I have to call that loser to open the d-door.''

Heeseung referred 'Loser' to 'Sunghoon'.

He took out his phone and he was glad that he didn't lose it as well.

He looked around the hallway. Goosebumps spread over his body as he remembered the events of that night.

He shook the thought away and dialed Sunghoon's number which he simply saved as 'SunghOon'.

The phone rang for a minute but he didn't pick up.

Heeseung looked at the time.

4:12 am

Of course, he wouldn't pick up.

He sat down on the floor, back against the door. He wiped the blood which was traveling down his forehead.

''I hate this.'' Heeseung whined.

He called Sunghoon once again.

And he finally picked go after a long time.

He heard the boy groan on the phone.

''What the hell?" He spoke.

''Why are you calling at this time?"

Sunghoon spoke in his sleepy voice.

The asshole was sleeping.

But he sounded so good to Heeseung.

And he hated that.

''Open the door.''

Heeseung said blankly. He wanted to show some attitude and make Sunghoon realize his words and mistakes.

''What? Come inside yourself. And you're coming from the club this late? And you have a card for a reason.'' He said.

''How dumb can you be? If I had the card, I would come inside of course, and never call someone like you.''

Heeseung said and was shocked himself.

Sunghoon was taken aback as well as he scoffed.

Sunghoon sounded awake this time. He heard him getting up and from the bed and soon he felt him closer on the other side of the door.

Heeseung quickly stood up and ended the call.

Sunghoon opened the door as Heeseung eyes set on him.

He had bed hair, covering his forehead and he was...

Freaking shirtless.

''What the fuck!?" Sunghoon's eyes widened.

❤(\(\
   („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓

(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛