And as he was walking, there was a group of 4 or 5 boys. Some of their arms were filled with tattoo sleeves, cigarettes in their hands.

Heeseung walked past them as they were joking around, laughing, and were pretty loud.

But as Heeseung walked past them, one of the boys pushed another when they laughed. The boy stumbled backward, hitting Heeseung's shoulder.

''Tch. Watch where you're going asshole.''

The guy, who was a lot muscular than Heeseung, said.

He seemed a little drunk as well.

Heeseung scoffed and stopped walking.

''Aren't you at fault?" Heeseung asked.

The drunk guy didn't take a second and punched Heeseung, with a scoff.

Heeseung fell, grabbing his jaw. He was in shock. He didn't expect the guy to punch him right away.

Oh how much he regrets opening his mouth.

Heeseung's lip had a small cut on his lips because he slammed his face on the rough road.

''Looks like a weak boy is here.'' The same guy who punched Heeseung spoke.

Weak...

Why couldn't he be strong?

Heeseung hated himself.....so much.

He felt the guy lifting him back up by his shirt.

''Say it again.'' He whispered.

''I'm so-''

Heeseung was going to apologize but stopped.

Why the hell should he apologize if it wasn't his fault?

Just because to get away from danger?

Nah...

Why would you do what's easy and not what's better?

He won't apologize.

''Fuck you, bastard.'' Heeseung said, loud and clear.

And yeah....he messed up.

He closed his eyes for the incoming pain.

And here he goes, again on the ground. The guy was on top of Heeseung as he punched his face again and again till Heeseung was unconscious.

The first time he got beaten up in his life.

''Stop! You'll kill him!"

One of the other guys said, pulling him away from Heeseung with the help of other guys. They successfully pulled the guy away from Heeseung as the guy stood up.

''Who the fuck does he think he is!? Fucking asshole!" The guy shouted and kicked Heeseung's stomach.

Heeseung coughed blood out of his mouth, hugging his knees by the amount of pain and coldness.