" Bichari Bela ko laga lene do haldi! Waise v uska Mahir marne wala hai kal! " said Andy to Malhotra looking at Bela smiling evilly.

Malhotra's expressions changed as he saw Ruhi looking at Andy angrily as she heard about Mahir to be killed.. he signalled through his eyes not to do anything.. stormed out from there shaking in anger..

Ond by one everyone applied haldi on them only Bela & Ansh were left.

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

She went to him taking baby steps while he was looking at her with a mischievous smile..

Hmm… Galliyaan
Woh Galliyaan Kithe Reh Gaiyaan
Mahiya Jo Tere Or Khich Laati Hai
Unnse Gujarna Jo Main Chahun Bhi Sahi
Sisakati Hain Sansein Meri Jaan Jaati Hain

Bending forward she took some haldi in her hands and looked at him while his eyes were only on her noticing her every move.

Galliyan
Woh Galliyan Kithe Reh Gaiyaan
Mahiya Jo Tere Or Khich Laati Hai
Unnse Guzarna Jo Main Chahun Bhi Sahi
Sisakati Hain Sansein Meri Jaan Jaati Hai

He looked at her smiling at the  same time smirking while she looked at him confused.. he forwarded his cheek indicating her to apply while she gave an amusing smile!

Paas Tu Mere Paas Nahi
Aas Jagi Par Ab Wo Baat Nahi

The moment her palms touched his cheeks he closed his eyes smiling while she was observing his changing expressions smiling at the same time.. when suddenly he pulled her by her waist towards him..

Main Kamli Bann Chaliyan
Main Jogan Bann Chaliyan
Yaad Kyun Aaye Mujhe
Teri Galliyaan

Leaning towards her face he applied the haldi on her cheeks rubbing his cheeks with her.. she widened her eyes in shock.. as some girls were dancing in the centre everyone's attention was there.. none noticed them and taking it as an advantage he pecked her cheeks.

Main Kamli Bann Chaliyan
Main Jogan Bann Chaliyan
Dil Kyun Dukhaye Mera
Teri Galliyaan

At the other side Ansh too applied haldi on her cheeks sensually making her blush... Bela backed off a little looking at him horrified while he chuckled at her expression.

Teri Galliyan Haye Teri Galliyan
Teri Galliyan Haye Teri Galliyaan..

Somehow escaping from his grip she runned away without anyone's notice hiding the haldi mark on her cheeks..

_________________________________________

Bekhayali Si Hai Bewasi Bhi Lage
Nazdeekiya Jo Chahun Phir Kyun
Dooriya Ye Badhe

Bela came back after washing the face... Dhe stood beside Sania still glaring Mahir who was talking with Ansh with his eyes fixed on her.