[10] ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ʟᴀᴡ

Zacznij od początku

Okay fine you got me this was pretty dumb anyway🙄

Okay jk I'm not ending it yet, not when we're at 4k reads already 🥳🥳 omg i didn't really expect this many people would actually read my book ilyyyy <3 . Thank youuu.

Kk touching moment ends now so we can go back to the actual story (๑•᎑•๑)

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"(Y/n) you're so pretty~ *hiccup*" Naoya said as he leaned towards the said girl...

"BLEGHHHHH"

..and threw up all over her clothes.

(Y/n) sat there with her eyes wide for a while still trying to register if that really just happened.

"BITCHHH AHHHHH EWWW YOU DID NOT JUST- I- DISGUSTING- " (Y/n) exclaimed loudly, loud enough to have caught other people's attention and stare at her weirdly.

Kabutoki who was beside her panicked quickly trying to find something like wet wipes or handkerchief to get what may have been Naoya's dinner and or lunch off her, while Ryuji who was cleaning some glasses saw what happened and rushed to the girl, fanning her with his hands muttering words like "Calm down." "It's okay calm down." "(Y/n) san it's okay just a little wash will get it off." And such to try and calm her down even a little as so that the other people there wouldn't think she was some wacko crazy weirdo who has never been vomited on before.

Which is absolutely true, the only vomit she's ever felt was her own but that was once when she was still a little kid who didn't understand anything yet.

The disgusting wet warm mushy feeling on her skin did not make her feel good, and the bright orangey red color of vomit with those disgusting little bits and chunks of food did not make her feel any better. Has she stare any longer at it she would've thrown up herself.

Now how did our dearest Naoya Zenin 'next head of the zenin clan' react to her little, no, HUGE outburst which he caused ? Well he didn't. That son of a bitch immediately fell sound asleep like a baby with a very small barely unoticable smile on his face after throwing up all over the poor girl's outfit.

But despite feeling all disgusting and mad, when (y/n) obviously noticed that small smile on his sleeping face, a similar one soon crept on her beautiful features as well, washing away all that anger and disgust she felt before. It's funny how just his cute little smile can make her feel better even though it was his fault she was like that.

The girl carresed his cheek softly and wipe some of that vomit off his face then stood up from her seat making the two male who were trying to calm her down stop.

"I'll go wash up can you please look after this big drunk baby for a while ?" She said in a cheery tone

"Uh sure.." Kabutoki replied while wondering 'is she perhaps bipolar ?'

"Well if you're already feeling a little better then I'll go back to work now excuse me." Ryuji said going back to his work.

- Timeskip brought to you by my lazyass :3

"Hey I'm back, sorry if I took too long." (Y/n) apologized while flashing kabutoki a smile, then glanced at Naoya's still sleeping face but the smile was now replaced by a little scowl. 'Cute' she thought.