•Chapter 2•

•Mason's POV•
I got out of class and headed to detention since I got detention for sleeping in class. It's not my fault that history class is very boring. As soon as I walked into detention. That's when I saw them three. I saw Simon, Fredrick and James. Sat there talking to each other but stopped as soon as I entered the room. They had, BLOOD ON THEM!? "Uhm. What happened to you guys?" I asked and Fredrick stared right at me.

•Fredrick's POV•
I stared right at Mason who had just walked into the room. "We got in a fight because someone was trying to hurt MY M" (Fredrick refers Michael as MY M!) James put his hand on my shoulder. "Calm down." James had told me with a reassuring smile. I calmed down.

•Simon's POV•
I decided to speak up. "I uhm. I'm here Cuz I kissed a guy and the teacher caught us." Everyone went quiet. Very quiet. It was scary to be honest. Eventually after 2 minutes. James spoke up. "You're here for what reason. Exactly?" He seemed quite angry. I still answered and said "for kissing a guy..." I sounded sad and scared. I was very scared.

•James's POV•
I got up and walked to Simon. I raised my arms to give him a hug but he started shaking and even had his arms up in defensive mode. He was shielding his face. He seems like he either gets bullied a lot when non of us are here or.. something's going on at home. I hugged him. Simon hugged back and was shaking really bad so I called his crush over. His crush calmed Simon down.