✦❘༻ XVI- Back In Business ༺❘✦

Start from the beginning

"Hey um...I'm back..." Yui sheepishly entered the dorm house, unexpectedly met with the full class.

"ITADORI! WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE OK!"

The girls were first to suffocate the teen under their pressure as they showered her with tight hugs. After that, Sato even bought a chocolate fondant (Yui's eternal favourite) which the girl cleared up in less than 30 seconds, all of which Kaminari and the gang caught on video.

"You should settle down in your room, Itadori. The provisional licensing exam's the day after tomorrow." Aizawa interrupted tiredly, leaning against the door.

"Yes sir." She nodded once and retreated to her dorm room, which Gojo came and arranged personally, leaving a few threats with Aizawa before leaving. On her door was a small note stuck on, and it was the white haired male's signature with a derpy smile. She pushed the door open, and was greeted with the scent of the outside; the window was wide open, the curtains flowing freely, though bound by the ends. Although the room was identical in size with her room in Jujutsu Tech, Gojo made sure the inside didn't resemble the old in the slightest. Her rose blushed sofa was in the corner by the massive balcony-window, and facing it was her TV. The light purple clock wasn't above it, it hung above the door. Her fluffy, round white rug was in front of her sofa, and her wardrobe was more by the door, beside it being the chest of drawers. In the empty corner neighbooring with the bathroom hung the hamack-type seat filled with puffy pillows and a blanket.

"Dang, he really made sure to make this nothing like Jujutsu High. I guess that's good." She exhaled deeply and stretched her body upwards, then headed to the bathroom to get ready for the night. When she was done, the clock ticked 23.56 p.m. But Yui was too hungry to care, even in the slightest. She pulled out her specifically picked, Tokyo-only, favourite cereals and headed downstairs.

"Yui? You know we should be asleep, riiiight?" Kaminari took a sip from his glass of water. The water he intended to carry upstairs for the night, not drink right now.

"Do I look like I give a shet?" She deadpanned and pulled the milk out of the fridge, then banged down the boll and filled it with the two ingredients. She then picked up a spoon and began stuffing herself, no shits given.

"Uhhh, I guess I'll just go...goodnight!" He smiled and waved. Yui nodded and hummed in responce, already finishing her food up. When she was done, she skipped back to her room and brushed her teeth, then fell asleep while re-watching Haikyuu.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Morning!" Kirishima chirped as he entered the dining area for breakfast.

"Morning!" The class answered. Today was Sunday, hence the slightly late breakfast. Yui, on the other hand, savoured the extra two hours of sleep and barely made it on time. How did she manage to still look like she needed 10 more hours? Its because ShE's bUilt DiFfErEnT.

"Morning..." She muttered out, hanging her head low sleepily as she walked through the common room to the dining area. Curse the chair leg, curse the chair leg, curse the chair leg. "GODDAMN IT OWWWWWWWWWW!" She howled, toppling over to the ground as she grasped her toe.

"She was brutally beaten up on multiple occasions without even flinching, yet this is what she does when she stubs her toe..." The class sweatdropped collectively. After Yui reclaimed her dignity, she joined the table and ate her portion of breakfast. Just as she was getting ready to leave for her anime marathon day, Mina pulled her back.

"Itadori! You wanna go to the arcade with us?" She nudged her in the stomach with her elbow.

"Oh, I guess sure."