𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing? Are you kidding me?" Nat shouted with her arms out and I shook my head at Yelena. "Back up!" I shouted waving my hands and shaking my head.
"We're doing a really good job." Yelena says giving us a thumbs up as I sighed smacking my hand against my forehead.

I preceded to fight some more guards that were running at me and one of them punched me. I gape at him and gave him the nastiest glare I could muster, "Grebanaya suka." I said grabbing his fist and flipping him over me and he landed on the railing face down and his arm behind him. Fucking bitch.

I twisted his arm, smirking at his screams and kicked him off of the railing. Suddenly, a loud explosion went off and I looked at the destroyed tower, "Ha!" I hear Yelena say as I looked at Nat and shrugged. "I don't know." And start to hear rumbling as I looked at Nat worriedly.

I looked up and saw that the explosion created an avalanche than will soon swallow this prison up. "Tell me that's a good sign for us!" Alexei shouts and I looked down at him, "Move your ass!" I shouted at him as he ran away.

I looked at Nat, "Nat, if we die..." I said holding her forearm and my bottom lip trembling, "Ah, don't be dramatic." She said shoving me away as I laughed at her and looked to see Alexei kicking off of a guards shield and climbed up.

Everybody starts to shout and run away then inside the prison. I looked down seeing them scrambling to get inside, "Get us outta here!" Nat shouts up at Yelena as I looked at Nat and nodded, "Huh." Yelena responds turning the helicopter and flying off.

Nat and I ran, kicking off of the rail, catching the rope. I immediately wrap my legs around the rope securing myself as Yelena flys us around the tower. I spotted Alexei looking at us as I huffed as the avalanche got closer.

We fly over Alexei as I smirked, "Wait!" Alexei shouts making me roll my eyes. As we turned and got closer and saw that Nat wasn't able to grab him and I groaned loudly. I put my arm out to grab him and got closer to him.

The snow blinded my eyesight but I felt him grabbing my hand and arm, not letting go. Feeling us being almost being buried alive, we fly out of the snow hearing Yelena laugh. I grunted as we climbed up the rope, hearing Alexei and Natasha climb in the helicopter.

"I need some help up here!" Yelena shouted towards us as I got up and nodded gesturing her to get up. "I'll cover for you." I said panting and she sighed in relief, getting up and shoving the headphones in my hands.

"Gee, your welcome." I scoffed at her as she scurried back and Nat quickly sat down placing the headphones on. "Proshchay, bezdel'niki!" I hear faintly and the door closed and I made sure we were good on everything. Farewell, douchebags!

"Oh, that was exciting." Alexei said brushing his hair back not knowing that the brunette, blonde or the red hair women could not hear him. "Oh, I'm so proud of you girls." He continued as they hear nothing but silence throughout the headphones as they got away from the prison.

"Oh, you can't hear me, huh?" He continued pointing to his ears as Yelena looked at him confused then realizing that he's talking. "Okay." He said laughing and waving it off then looked to the side spotting extra headphones.

"Ah..." I hear making me sigh, hearing Alexei, "Wow." He stains before I glared at him and brought my right arm to the side and slammed my fist against his face, feeling a bit better but the feeling still there.