"Mine too." Dallas swooned, as Ted let him down.

"What do you want to do?" Ted asked, noticing Dallas eyeing his computer. "Perhaps a game?"

"I see a HOTAS, do you have Flight Simulator?" Dallas asked hopefully, which he lost when Ted looked at him confused. "Hands-on Throttle and Stick..." He pointed to the Joystick, and throttle tucked away.

"No, I don't think Ido, but I can." Ted smiled. Opening steam on his computer, and quickly buying it, to avoid an argument.

"Well, we have either an hour or two or a day, depending on your internet." Dallas sighed.

Ted raised his eyebrows, surprised. "It's a gig."

"An hour then."

Ted pulled Dallas to him. "I can think of great ways to spend an hour." He kissed him, Dallas clung to him.

"I think standing here like this, is a good start," Dallas whispered as he snuggled into Ted's chest. "I have never felt this safe." Ted went from simply enjoying their embrace, to never wanting to let Dallas go

m, so he'd always feel safe.

"Then I will never let you go, so you always feel safe." Ted whispered kissing the top of Dallas's head. "Do you like to fly?"

Dallas looked up at Ted, and felt like he might have just opened Pandora's Box, with the confident little grin, and sparkle in Dalla's eyes. " Like to?" He chuckled. "It's the one thing I want to do, I know everything a pilot does, I've taken all the online lessons I can find, and read every technical manual I can find." He nodded, Ted smiled down at Dallas, Pandora's box, was opened, but He hadn't seen Dallas this happy about something yet...

"What do you like to fly?"

"EVERYTHING!" Dallas said wide-eyed, Ted braced himself. "From tours of places I want to go, to the big jets." He stopped. "Can you do 4k?"

Ted smirked. "Just 4k?"

Dallas sat on the couch, ripping himself from Ted's arm's, Ted pouted, But Dallas was  still sitting on the couch. "Come on, download!" He tapped on the frame of the keyboard.

Ted picked up, and dusted off the throttle and stick. And pluggedthem into the USB hub he ran under the rug, looked at the progress on the games downloader, and sighed. "Let's find something else to do, for another hundred gigs." He sighed setting the keyboard and mouse on the end table, and pulling Dallas to him, scooting them back, and warping his leg around Dallas.

"I take back what I said earlier, this is the best way to spend an hour." Dallas snuggled back into Ted, he told his Google Home to Play Doctor Who.

"That was good." Ted said. "But I bet we have some places to fly now!" He nudged Dallas towards the other side of the couch, where the keyboard and mouse were.

"Where first?" Dallas shot up so fast, Ted thought he had thrown him off. "Can I fly you around LA?" He bybassed the completed download and was selecting KLAX as the departure, and loading it.

Ted pulled him self up, as Dallas loaded the simulator. "Woa..." He grunted. "Is this a loading video?"

Dallas smirked, and shook his head. "No, and I've never seen it look this good! He grinned. "Now lets take off, and fly up the coastline." Dallas very expertly, to Ted as least, applied power, and gently lifted the plane off the ground. "This is a seaplane, but I really wanted to see how your computer handled LAX!"

"How'd it do?"

"WOW, just WOW!" Dallas shook his head. "And on that 60 in TV..."

"65 inches, Large format gaming monitor!" Ted corrected holding his finger up. "That's 4k at 144 HZ." He grinned.