They'd forget about all these journey and that's alright. Atleast they won't have to be reminded of their painful experiences.

"Y/N?" Mark asked softly, putting his hand on the top of your head and ruffling it not to the extent that it irritates you instead. "You okay?"

You blinked rapidly, quickly scooping a sweet infront of you. "Of course."

"Don't worry Winwin, you totally didn't destroyed the mood." Yuta uttered and no one got to figure out if he is being sarcastic or just forgiving Sicheng because.. everyone loves him anyway.

"Nope. It's okay. We should be more open about that topic." You sighed and gazed infront of you. "Maybe all we can do is just create good memories. Atleast, even if that's the endgame, we still enjoyed stuff. That's good."

"That's more heart breaking for me." Jungwoo jerked his head on a side to remove the fringe blocking his view of yours. "For some reasons, you'll want to cry more reminscing about the happy moments, hoping you could turn back time."

"Agree." Taeyong nodded while munching a piece of bread in his hands.

"Yeah, Jisung and Chenle will forget about it anyway," added Taeil.

"But not Y/N. She'll remember those happy ones and she'll treasure it." Jaehyun quickly defended, a little smile drawn in his face. "She'll stay remembering those good moments and it'll make her happy when she's sad about them."

With the comment, Taeyong slowly looked away. "Mmhmm. Agree, too."

"Hyung, you're a bandwagon." Donghyuck raised his brow, stopping himself from laughing.

"Yes yes yes, Lee Taeyong is exactly like that! A bandwagon who keeps changing sides." Almost in a split second, Doyoung reacted, with full passion of hating the man.

"No. I am neutral." Taeyong pointed out, sticking his tounge and pissing off Doyoung even more.

"Noisy again." Mark mumbled before being clingy towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Hey kids!" Uncle Baek knocked at the door. This caused Mark to jolt up in his seat, quickly making himself look formal. "Is that for lunch? A cake?"

"It's not lunch yet so it isn't too bad. I baked a cake and the guys decided it. Some experiment, hmm. Want some, Uncle?" You smiled wide and proud, raising your plate and getting a couple of adoring stares from the men around you.

"Well, then.. my wife wished to have some grand feast with all of you. Apparently, it's lunch time now. But you guys can still catch up." With excitement laced in his voice, Uncle Baek uttered.

"So.. are the other kids coming?" Doyoung questioned, getting reminded of Kun and Renjun's brothers.

"Of course!"

It was you who's watching the guys turn whiny once again.

Johnny scratched his ear aggressively before half-heartedly saying, "I have to prepare for the noise again."

"Excuse me, hyung? I hear WAP blasting thrice from your playlist and didn't complain." Jaehyun brushed his hair up after seeing his statement create random noises from his brothers.

"Okay. And that's the same for your Cigarettes After Sex Album on repeat." Johnny backfired, making you stare in puzzlement.

"Okay, okay. Both your song tastes are.. good. Why are you even arguing?" You tilted your head.

Even if you don't even know those songs.

"Shhhh, shh." Taeyong grabbed a seat, nudging Johnny to silence himself. "We will just go there after a few minutes, Mr. Baek. Just going to finish these."