Ciel's Birthday present

"Oh my where is Ciel?She almost never sleeps in this late,we need to wake her before her birthday is over !" MieRin said as she looked towards the men standing around,with no Ciel to be seen. "We were up pretty late last night,perhaps the extra rest should do her good," Bard chimed in looking ready for a small nap himself. The current case was winding to a close, and just the last piece of the puzzle was missing. "I shall go and fetch her, I think she had plenty of rest by now Bard,"Sebastian said as he was already heading towards the stairs. Snake,Finny,or her fiancee Edward  seemed not to have any qualms, and went on with the previous conversation he had been having with Bard, that through his musing, Sebastian had heard nothing of before. As he stepped down the short hallway that led to Ciel's room, he noticed that their was very little light coming from under the door, and being that there was no window to that room, he wondered why, if she was awake, she had so little light. Half expecting no reply,he gently rapped on the door, all but pressing his ear up against the door to listen for a reply. It was merely a moment before a small "Come in"was heard on the other side. As he opened the door, taking a step int the room, he was instantly on his guard as from what he could see,there was no one in the room. The bed had yet to be made, yet he saw no sign of Ciel under the blankets. He was jerked from his thoughts as he heard the door behind him close softly,as he spun on his heel ready for any attack the assailant might throw at him, he was certainly not prepared for what he saw before him.

    Bathed in a soft glow of the room stood Ciel, her soft skin nearly completely exposed as all she wore was his shirt,making a mental note to wonder how she gotten it later, that only the last two buttons done up,and her heart neckless that he gave her that he almost never saw without. It didn't take long for him to snap back to reality and then quickly his back on her.              

     "I'm sorry Ciel, you said come in,and I assumed you were decent." Sebastian was no fool,he knew that even if she hadn't been decent,it wouldn't have been his shirt she would be wearing.She planed this,and he walked right into her trap. "Sebastian do you know what today is right?" Ciel asked as she walked up behind him,pressing up against his back,and reaching her hands around in front of him,gently undoing his tie and tossing it aside. Attempting to reman calm,Sebastian turned around,and taking a step backwards from her,in hopes of giving himself a bit more distance,and therefore a bit more control.This was all for naught as the sharp movements had caused his shirt to become displaced a bit a bit, as one of her breast barley remained covered.It was all all he could do from staring at her,and tried to keep his eyes upwards towards the ceiling. "Today is your birthday,which is why everyone is downstairs awaiting your arrival." Suddenly wondering how terrible it would be if any the guest downstairs were to come up looking for the now two missing guest.Practically holding his breath as she once again walked right before him,only a breath away,standing just slightly on her toes so that her lips were almost aligned with his as she spoke again.

   "Mmhmm but which birthday,Sebastian," Ciel enquired as her lips nearly ghosted his,placed her hands on his shoulders to help steady herself on her toes,almost surprised herself that Sebastian hadn't fled to the door.She had tried to be as forward as she could without actually throwing herself at him for a few years,but knowing Sebastian was a proper gentlemen,and knew that he wouldn't do that to her or scold her for doing so. Though  she couldn't deny the excitement she got when she notice his eyes slip over her form, or in some cases to the top of her shirt, when she would lean provocatively towards him.

   "Today is your 18th birthday,Ciel." Sebastian all but whispered,a lump forming in his throaty as fought with himself over his options. He was sure that this encounter was to end in either of two ways.The first way being he'd rush from the room and back downstairs,flushed and quite aroused, yet never mind having  to worry about what MieRin would say,or worse Edward would say.