Breedable Picrew Cats

These Picrew cats are my OCs; you can't adopt them. But you can pick out two and request how many kits you want them to have. You can adopt their kits :)

Things you should know:
1. Gender doesn't matter. You can breed whatever cat with whatever other cat, regardless of their genders.
2. For this batch I'll be making Picrew kits for them. I will not be making basefills or hand-drawn kits at the moment, although I might be with later batches.
3. Once two cats have litters with each other three times, they will not be able to have any more litters with each other. This is because I don't want the kits looking too similar. However, the parents will still be able to have litters with other cats.
4. You can't breed a cat with another cat they're not attracted to. Each cat's sexuality is listed, and say for example if a cat is lesbian, you can't breed them with a male. If a cat's pansexual, you can breed them with any other cat; It's the same with cats who are bisexual, since I sadly only have cats that are male or female in this batch. (Btw most of my cats are lesbians simply because I am and I feel like they are too TwT)
5. You can request as many times as you like!
6. You can have up to 3 kits in a litter.

Here are the breedable cats:

1. Cricketsong, female pansexual

 Cricketsong, female pansexual

2. Hazelfeather, female lesbian

 Hazelfeather, female lesbian

3. Lavender, female bisexual (Rose's sister; DON'T BREED WITH ROSE)

 Lavender, female bisexual (Rose's sister; DON'T BREED WITH ROSE)