•Chapter 1•

Kolby's P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Ughhh my stupid alarm,yay school today (note to sarcasam !)

I have no choice but to wake up.

I brush my teeth/braces my last week with them,im so happy.

i wore my bootcut jeans,long sleeve black shirt with glitter on it and my favorite green and neon pink sketchers.

I left my hair in a ponytail got my backpack,phone money and went into my sisters car.

"hey baby sis"she said smiling but looked at me sympathetically for my outfit.

"hey "i said fake smiling.

-skip car ride-

I said bye and thank you to my sister and walked to my locker.

"Hey Geek !"nash says pushing me into my locker.

"Please"i whimper as matt kicks me in my stomach.

"shut up" cameron says punching me in my face making me bite my lip which also cuts my lip because of the metal.

"taylor,shawn your turn" carter yells.

They both look at me with sadness.

I just nod,and they slap me lightly but make sounds with their mouth to make it sound real.

-skip class (lunch time)-

It was lunch time,i hate this time the most.
I was getting my lunch when someone threw their chocolate milk,then ashley taylors girlfriend came up to me and poured her soda all over me.

With that i ran to the restroom,by this time crying almost sobbing .

Why do they do this to me i did nothing to them.Nothing.

I walked out and went to my locker.

I was putting my books in my locker when someone slapped my arm
against my locker.

Causing me to yell in pain.With that i felt a pain against my left cheek.

I brought up my eyes,and saw ashley and her 'crew' along with nash's.

They all started punching kicking me.

Im so used to it,the pain it hurts so much,luckily ive been 1 week clean of cutting.

After they were done i had 10x more bruises on my sides and face.

I walked into my house seeing my big sister daisy,oh how i was envious of her.

I rushed into my restroom,got my 3 fresh cut blades and slit 3 on my thigh (top top) and my wrist.

The blood disgusted me but the pain made everything go away.

All of a sudden i heard the door jiggle i rushed but it was to late.

My sister saw me,my blades and the fresh blood.

She ran to me and hugged me.She was sobbing and before i knew it i was sobbing.

"w-why would you do that baby sis ?"she said wiping away my tears.

"i get bullied every day by 10 plus more people,the whole school hates me i feel like shit and i-i cant take it anymore "i said yelling and sobbing.

"thats it i dont want you to get hurt anymore were going to change you,ill ask mom for the money and well make those losers pay for making you feel like that." she said wiping away my tears and hers.

"id like that" i said crying laughing.

I wasn't sure,they deserve everything thats coming their way.