Aint this some shii...

Heyyy it's Teddi 🙃 I know I've been away... I'm just tryna get my paper straight 😤 But imma be back on my bs once I get my life together. For now, enjoy! ☺️

Marcus POV

"DAMN!" Just my luck. See normally before I get in the shower I do a routine of making sure I don't forget anything and get everything I need for a shower ready. But today my head just wasn't in its original state of mind and I left the one thing I needed on the couch.
And I realized after I had already showered.

"You good?" I heard Maka say from the living room.
"Yea I'm straight" I yelled back.
I tried to rack my brain to remember where I left my TOWEL yesterday evening when I was rushing out the door. My bonnet? On the table. Shoes? In the kitchen. Toothbrush? In my bedroom. Towel? ... on the couch.
Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.
See normally this wouldn't be a problem. But again my mind isn't in the right place so I already took a shower and I was standing on tile wet and dripping.

"Aye on second thought Maka can you do me a favor?" I shouted from the bathroom.
I heard her shift and hesitate before answering. "That'd depend on what the favor is"
"You on the couch right?" I replied.
"Y....es?" She answered.
"Cool. So if you turn around to ya left there should be a white towel with my initials engraved in silk on the bottom. Could you grab it for me?"

Maka POV

"Uhhhh.... S-sure"
I beg your PARDON?!??
See on the cover this situation don't seem like a lot. That or I'm reading too much into it. Imagine you chilling at the house of a FOINE man who you've known for two days and is the friend of potentially the only female friend you'll have in college, who brought you home AND stayed over AND is tryna take you out to breakfast. So you're at this dudes house. And you're watching black lighting on his tv trying not to imagine what is goin on behind the shower curtain..... and then he asks you to bring him a towel.

You know what that means??? THAT BOA AINT GOT NO CLOTHES ON. Seeing him in a tight turtle neck was one thing but now-

"Did you find it?" He called from the bathroom.
My eyes doubled at the realization that I didn't move.
"Did you say right or left?" I asked playing it off like I was searching for it.
"I said left luv." He answered
"Ohhhh I went the wrong way. I think I'm still waking up" I laughed

Lie. I'm very much awake and alert.
I grabbed the towel and speed walked over to the restroom.
I knocked on the door.
"Who's there?"
This nigga 😭
"Yo baby mama" I said rolling my eyes.
"Girl I told you... you taking care of my son this month. I pay all the damn bills at LEAST watch our child for four weeks and give me a break PLEASE" he said making his voice crack.

"Boy come get this towel" I said trying not to cackle at his antics.
"I oughta tell yo mama bout them IQ test scores" he said referring to the Madea movie.

I heard a few footsteps and then he opened the door.