"This is my breakfast?" I ask is disbelief.

     "Mhm!" Yoyo hums, already drinking hers.

I can't believe this. This is something you'll find in a five star hotel! Something made by Gordon Ramsay!

I spare no delay into drinking the delicious breakfast prepared for me.

     "Yoyo! Y/N!" Cody's voice yells out. "Boss wants us in the throne room ASAP!"

I pop the last moldy hot dog in my mouth and rush to the throne room with Yoyo and Cody.

The boss was sitting on the throne, just like last time, and everyone else was kneeling in front of him as if he was some kind of god.

I remained standing.

     "Hey! Kneel down when you're in the boss's presence!" Cece whisper-yelled to me.

The boss looks me up and down. Does he think I'll kneel down in front of him?!

     "NO!" I yell. "I WON'T."

     "What?!" Everyone, but the boss exclaims.

The boss's face gets grim.

     "Just kneel!" Cody whisper-yells.

I pout and sing 'Fight Song' to show them that I'm strong and also that I have a naturally amazing voice even though I've never taken any singing lessons. 🥺🤪🥰🤯

Everyone looked annoyed.

Probably at the boss because he's making them kneel.

     "Fine, stand. I don't care." The boss says.

Oh. Not really the reaction I was expecting, but whatever.

     "Alright. Today is a team mission." The boss says to everyone.

     "Woah, woah, WOAH!" I interrupt him. "A mission? On my first day?!"

     "Chill out, you won't be doing anything." The boss says. "You'll be in the van with Bella and me."

Uh, oh. Stuck in a van? With the two of the smartest people?! No! Their going to make me do smart stuff and they'll find out I'm not actually all brains!

     " *koff* A-are you sure I-I should j-just stay here?" I ask, hopefully. "W-what if I screw up the mission..?"

     "That won't happen." Boss says. "If it does, we have at least five back-up plans."

No, no, NO! This isn't getting me anywhere! It's alright, I'll just keep on making excuses in van and I won't need to do anything! Yeah! Solid plan.

_________A Couple Hours Later...______

Our mission is to kill this one rich guy that always goes to the bar. Turns out he owes the mafia money for a couple weeks now, but never paid.

 Turns out he owes the mafia money for a couple weeks now, but never paid

Yoyo, Cody, Nico, and Cece got out of the van.
Cece had an upset look of her face. She was pretty upset that her boyfriend was stuck in a van with two girls while she had to work at the bar

     "Alright, the camera's are working." Bella says.

She put small camera's on Yoyo, Cody, Nico, and Cece and she hacked into the bar's surveillance cameras.

The group goes into the bar while Bella, Boss, and I stay in the van.

Bella immediately starts typing on the computer and the Boss looks through the ceramic giving everyone orders.

I just kinda stand there.

     "You, Y/N." Bella says. "Work on the map to tell them where the victim is."

WHAT?! WHY IS SHE GIVING ME SUCH A BIG JOB?!

     "That shouldn't be a problem, right?" She starts sounding suspicious of me.

I gulp and answer quickly.

     "Uh... y-yeah! Not a problem..."

I slowly sit down to the computer.

Okay... how hard can it be? I mean, it's just telling people where to go.

I nod and look at the screen.

Woah... t-this is one complex map! I can't give directions on this thing!

I take a deep breath in and out.

Relax. Y/N, I can figure this out... I may not be the smartest in A.M.O.T, but that doesn't mean I'm stupid...

I start to press some random buttons to see how the map works and all.

I press 'Q', nothing happens. 'W'. Nothing. 'E'. Nothing. Ho

I figure it'll take too long to press every button individually, so I just start pressing the bigger buttons.

I press 'Control'. A control pad pops up. Alright, at least we're getting some where.

I press 'Enter' next.
A notification pops up.

'ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE ALL INFORMATION ON THIS DEVICE?'

WHAT?! NO!
THERE'S NO 'X' BUTTON TO EXIT OUT! WHAT DO I PRESS?!

I press 'Delete', hoping it'll delete the notification.

'DELETING ALL INFORMATION ON DEVICE...'

WHAT?! IT DIDN'T EVEN TAKE ME A MINUTE TO MESS UP!

     "Hey, what happend to all the cameras?" Bella asks. "They all hot cut off!"

I quickly turn off the computer right before Bella turns to me.

     "Y/N, the camera's were hooked up to that device, any idea what happened?"

     "U-uh..." I say trying to think up an excuse. "T-the victim hacked it!"

     "Wierd..." Bella says. "I set up a strong firewall."

     "Y/N," Boss says. "Go in the bar and fix up the cameras."

     "WHAT?!" I blurt out. "B-but it's my first day! Why can't Bella or you go?"

     "Bella's trying to hook us back to the cameras and it's way too risky for a mafia boss to be in a bar." He replies.

Well, I fon't have anymore excuses. I need to go, or they'll be suspicious.

     "Fine..." I say.