"Konichimachacha! What are you doing?" Reiji enters the library, "We are watching Happy Runrun." His energetic junior answered.

"Reiji-sempai, did you see Natsuki?" "Eh? No...but." "But?"

He pulls out the eye glasses. "I saw these on a cabinet near the staircase. I brought it along so I can return it!" he happily declares, but the smile ceased after seeing the boys shocked.

"Is there a problem?" "SATSUKI is on the LOOSE!" they left the library dragging Reiji to the place where he found the item. "Here?" the senior nods.

"What's the fuss?" the rock star saw their agitated faces; he is with Ren. "Is everyone okay?" the two looked at the six. "DID YOU SEE NATSUKI?" their voices echoed in the hallway.

"Oh! Shinomiya? I heard his voice from the lounge room." Sho grabbed Ranmaru's arms. "Are you sure?" Ren smiled, signaling that it is true.

They raced to the lounge room where Natsuki's voice is heard even from the outside.

"Tsuyoku moete iru yozora no ORION annafuuni. Heart no honoo no omomuku mama ikereba ii." The wanted person is singing while earl-sama is drinking tea.

"Myu-chan is there!" "And looks like he is enjoying himself." Ai adds. "Why didn't you announce your arrival huh AI? We almost got a heart attack." Ranmaru scolds the youngest one in their pack but he only gets a more annoyed expression from him.

"I am not the ITEM now right?" they all agreed and resumed to eavesdrop.

"nageku kurai ga choudo ii sagashi tsudzukete madoe Gemini Syndrome! Zenaku to gotaku narabe nayami tsukureba iisa shinjite mite Your Dream!" Satsuki finishes his song, his second song to be exact.

Camus' clap is reverberating in the room. "Not bad! I really enjoyed it even though I really hate rock. I will give you a memorable applause." Satsuki bows down as the senior continue to clap.

"So? What do you think about the job offer?" his tone changed. "Why aren't you talking to Natsuki?"

"It's a Megane Magazine and in contrary they are featuring eye glassed idols while not wearing their specs. In short, if they remove Shinomiya's you will be the one in front of the camera."

"If that will help Natsuki to further his career. Why not... I want Natsuki to reach his dream so I guess it won't hurt." Satsuki's voice slowly became mute and he suddenly puts his face away from the senior's sight.

"What a dependable brother. I guess I can call you brothers' right?" Satsuki nods on the question. "Good! I will discuss this with Saotome. Now that that I remember..."

Here he goes again that piercing look he always gives.

"I wonder what I should call you. Especially when talking with the other seniors, I think it will be rude to call you Shinomiya 1.5." Camus sarcastically said.

"You can call me whatever just not 1.5 Camus-sempai."

I'm not a f*cking robot so don't call me like I'm a new version or something. Urghhhh if only he is not that scary I will say it to him.

"How about "Sa"?" the earl suggested. "I guess that's better semPAI."

"Okay, well then 'Sa' I will be leaving..." he noticed that the junior is searching for something again.

Arghhh where is those damn glasses. I want Natsuki to thank this person.

"Here." "Oh thanks."

"MYU-CHAN SEMPAI! Good afternoon! What happened?" "We are having tea and you fell asleep."

"Whose eye glasses are these?" he inspects the specs in his eyes. "They're mine. You asked for them earlier so I lend them to you. Return it after dinner okay?" "Yep! Are you going somewhere Myu-chan-sempai?"

"I will go to the agency. I am the one assigned to cook today. Please say to Mikaze and Kurosaki to cook in my place." The junior nods and waves to Camus.

Meanwhile...

I don't want to speak with that person again. I don't know how to deal with people that aren't afraid of me...

♫♪♫♫♪♫♪

Natsuki is in the photo shoot... okay the staff is requesting for the glasses to be removed. Arghhh what will I do I accidentally reign havoc in this place. Urgh whatever, this is better than that scary person watching...

"Don't disappoint me..." he looked at his back. "Sa..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No! not him...

Camus is smiling evilly while Satsuki's mind is exploding every minute passing because the earl-sama is so strict; he is even scolded in front of other people.

Please goddess of whatever SAVE me!

♫♪♫♫♪♫♪

When the two came back to the dormitory; Camus is in a GREAT mood after lashing out his stress on the poor junior in the car while Satsuki... he is planning not to appear again for the rest of Natsuki's life unless it's really life threatening.

♫♪♫♫♪♫♪Special Ending♫♪♫♫♪♫♪

Reiji bumps to Natsuki; a day after the shoot, the glasses flown away revealing Satsuki and earned an IRK from the senior.

"Urghh Sorry Satsun! I didn't notice you." "It's okay." He walked away but his arm is grabbed by Reiji.

"Can I ask you something?" "What is it?" he answered in a bad mood.

"Why are you polite when I saw you talking with Myu-chan?" "It's because I respect him and Natsuki idolize Camus-sempai a lot." He bowed and left the maracas sempai smiling like an idiot.

How could I admit that I am now afraid of a person for the first time in my existence...