Vansh : I think Karishma , you are right . I love her , but I am not expressing it to her . Hereafter you see , I will make Riddhima to fall for me . I will win her love at any cost . Anyways , Karishma you know what , you are very intelligent because you gave me this idea .

Karishma : I know that I am intelligent .

Karishma and Vansh laughs .

Scene changes :

Riddhima : So Kabir , We have become friends again ah ?

Kabir : No , I just came to give you food . Not to become your friend again.

Riddhima : Then ok , I will not eat again .

Kabir : I will slap you , you are very stubborn .

Riddhima : Kabir please , forgive me . I know I have done a mistake . But please you have to forgive me Kabir . Please please please ...

Kabir : Ok ok , I forgive you . We are friends again .

Ridhdima : Really , Thank you Kabir .

Riddhima and Kabir hugs .

Kabir : Riddhima , But whatever , be careful with Vansh .

Riddhima : Sure Kabir .

Kabir : Ok I have some work to do , Catch you tomorrow . Bye

Riddhima : Bye ..

At night ,

Basement area ,

Angre and his goons beats some men .

Angre : It has become a habit for you all . Today you all came to VR office to steal some information know , How dare you all .Who sent you all tell me ahh ?

Men 1 : While Evil sent us here .

Angre : Who is that White Evil . Tell me . I am fed up of hearing this name for the past 5 years . Tell me , tell me .

Again Angre starts beating them .

Vansh comes .

Vansh : Angre , leave them , they won't tell us anything . Go and lock them in the  black room . Don't give them food or anything until they tell us the truth . If they didn't tell us let them die out of hunger .

Angre : Yes boss .

Angre and his men locks them in the room .

Angre : Boss , How will we find that White Evil ? We are trying since the past 5 years . But still we are not able to catch him .

Vansh remembers the flashback ,

Vansh dad is Ajay Rai Singhania .

5 years back ,

It is raining heavily .

Vansh is in his room trying to call his father .

Vansh : Why is dad not picking up my phone . Something is fishy . I have to trace his location .

Vansh traces his location and he is on the way .

In an old bungalow ,

Ajay talks to an white hoodie person .

Ajay : You think , you are very strong nah ? But no , you are not that much strong . Here ,  at this place itself I can kill you .

White : Then what are you waiting for kill me .

Ajay takes his gun out , he holds the gun in his hand , but suddenly his head starts spinning .

White Evil laughs .