Chapter 2 

Bakugou pov:

I was on the lookout for a sugar baby since the other one I had cheated on me. The thing that makes me particular about my sugar baby is that I need them to be exactly what I want. I love a sugar baby with lots of submission tendencies, but is also not afraid to speak their minds. What I also like is how embarrassed they get when I want them to do something.

Now and then, sugar babies are hard to find now and then because they are too stuck up and a bitch and are simply not fun at all.

My first thought is that if I ever find a sugar baby that I love, I will spoil the shit out of them.

As you know my friend Kirishima already found a sugar baby and now their boyfriends they are very lucky to have found each other. By the way I am not his friend he just a shitty hair. I was looking for a sugar baby while I was at the club with my friend shitty hair and I did find a couple but it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

"Bakubro, you have to stop being so picky"

"Shitty hair if you don't shut your mouth I do it for ya" I said to him. I have no particular preferences, I am just looking for the right one.

"How about using the app since you have it?" shitty hair said to me and it made me realize that I still have this app.

My mouth dropped open, "Oh yeah" I mumbled and pulled my phone out and, while Kirishima and I were scrolling through the site for sugar baby, I saw Kirishima also looking at my phone.

The moment I saw a cute little boy, I was stopped dead in my tracks. Even though you can barely see his face, you already know he is a fucking cutie with green and black hair as well as freckles - my fucking weakness.

Looking at Kirishima for a moment, he is wide-eyed and has a wide smile on his face. "Well, come on, check out his bio," shitty hair said to me. I click on it

Click

Upon clicking on it, it presented a very simple bio, but that's not unusual if he is a newbie

Upon clicking on it, it presented a very simple bio, but that's not unusual if he is a newbie. "Well, he is brand new, so let's message him quickly before someone else takes him" Kirishima said excitedly. The fact that he is acting so childishly right now makes me roll my eyes. In all honesty, I think I have a gold mind with this freckle boy, but I simply hope that he is the one I am looking for in terms of his looks. Anyway, he can do no wrong right now.

Having sent him a message, I hope he will reply as soon as possible.

At 1 in the morning, he is probably going to reply sooner once he wakes up since it was late at night.

____________

7 In the morning....

Izuku Pov: