♧Yamaguchi Ending♧

"(y/n), (y/n)!"

(y/n) immediately felt someone shaking him, when he opens his eyes.

He sees Yamaguchi looking worried at him, "Yamaguchi? Huh-eh?? Why are you crying???" (y/n) suddenly sees tears in Yamaguchi's eyes.

"you weren't waking up so I thought you were dead... Thank god your not dead..." Yamaguchi said and hugs (y/n) tightly.

(y/n) has no idea what was going on and just hugged back Yamaguchi.

Both of them stayed like that for a while until (y/n) pulls away and gets out of bed, "I'm going to brush my teeth first" "I'll go with you as well" Yamaguchi said as well.

--☯--

"eh!?! Why do I have hickeys on my neck??" (y/n) said and looks at his neck in the mirror, Yamaguchi hugs (y/n) from behind, "cause I might have accidentally overdid it..."

"Yamaguchi, I can't go to work like this... Ugh I'll have to get some day off until these things fade" (y/n) pouts and earns a chuckle from Yamaguchi.

"come on, it's not that much hickeys anyway~"

"you can literally see that even if the collar still doesn't cover it up" (y/n) said and pokes Yamaguchi cheeks.

"sorry~ but I'm the top in this relationship so I do whatever I want" Yamaguchi said and (y/n) had blushes on his face.

"this is not okay Yamaguchi-"

"oh by the way (y/n), don't you need to feed yasuo" Yamaguchi said and (y/n) looks at him.

"yasuo? Wait... You mean-"

"yep our newborn baby" Yamaguchi pulls away and takes his toothbrush and puts toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"shoot! I've gotta hurry up and get the bottle" (y/n) quickly brushes his teeth and rushes towards the baby room which was beside their bedroom.

(y/n) slowly opens the door not wanting to wake up yasuo, he slowly walks over to yasuo's crib and sees a cute chubby baby.

'aw, yasuo is so cute!!' in (y/n)'s mind, he squeals excitedly as he looks at yasuo.

"hm? Did my husband ran away from me to see our child?" tadashi said as he enters the baby room which scared (y/n) a little.

"oh sorry Yamaguchi-"

"it's pronounced as tadashi, (y/n) Yamaguchi" (y/n) froze up instantly when he hears his last name has been changed.

'I'm married??' (y/n) thought and tadashi laughed, "of course! (y/n) you've been married to me for 6 years already and you still haven't even acknowledged it yet?" tadashi pouts and (y/n) shakes his head.

"no no not like that it's just... Um" (y/n) tries to make up excuses but tadashi just laughs and kisses him on the lips and pulls (y/n) by the waist.

"don't look so scared (y/n), I won't bite... Unless you want me to~" tadashi said and (y/n) was as red as a tomato at this point.

"stop teasing me tadashi!?"

"haha sorry (y/n)"